Hilton Tel Aviv
US$333
US$310
  • Bar/Lounge
US$668
The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$353
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
2,107 results
All reviewsvista loungethe executive loungeahava productsdiamond membersalt water poolsushi restaurantturn down servicepool area ispool staffmediterranean seaold portsea viewbreakfast buffet isisraelconciergegymjaffa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2013

i was staying in non smoking room in a non smoking floor - yet you can smell the cigarette smell while walking in the corridors. asked from the staff to do something about it - nothing changed it.
I guess some 'smart' guy had to smoke in a non smoking room.
this hotel is also old.
for this expensive hotel, you should get more.
location is good. right on the beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Dear Guest,

I am really disappointed to hear that the hotel did not satisfy your most recent stay with us. My apologies for smelling cigarettes in the hotel’s corridors.

Please be advised that major refurbishments recently took place at the Hilton Tel Aviv. We have completed the renovations of the top 11 floors. We have increased the living space of the new rooms and expanded the bathroom to include modern features and a separate shower. The spa is also totally renewed.

I hope next time you will have the chance to book the renovated rooms and enjoy them as well. Do give our hotel another chance to make the positive impression that our many guests walk away with.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

The Hilton has been around forever or so it seems and normally I wouldn't dream of writing about them but I had such a nice stay that it wouldn't be fair not too.
The renovated rooms still seem outdated and overpriced especially during Passover but they are clean.
It's the concierge team I would really like to praise Isaac, Carlos and Ariel they are incredibly professional and make the impossible possible.
We were a group of 12 and they got as diner reservations wherever we wanted and never got tired of our requests and changes. Wish there was more concierge teams like them.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room the higher up the better.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Laura,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with Isaac, Carlos and Ariel for being incredibly professional and make the impossible possible.

I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I had some concerns about staying at the Hilton, as I had heard that it was run down. All renovations were recently completed and the hotel rooms are lovely. If you want the best view, ask for a south facing view and you will have an unubstructed view of the shoreline all the way down to Yafo. The hotel is perhaps not as centrally located as those a bit to the south, but most of tel aviv can be walked and I wanted to stay near the gay beach (aka Hilton Beach). The hotel primarily caters to business travelers. There is no gym at the hotel. There is a privately operated gym on the premises but hotel guests are charged $15/visit. The hotel also observes Shabbat so there was no hot food Friday night and Saturday. The concierge service was so so, but I have nothing to compare it with--generally, Israel doesn't provide great customer service.

Room Tip: As stated above, rooms on the south side of the building have the best views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Dear Ian,

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Tel Aviv for your recent stay and taking time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor! I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team.

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

This property is on of those that like many in Israel, OLD. The look and feel is outdated 1967 and unless you get remodeled room ( they have some) you will be walking on, sitting on, sleeping on, bathing in..1967. Big property..pool area, most Mormon areas are same..1967. This is like 3 re-dos past due. But..may be one of he better oes in own...didn't see ant new big names around..

Room Tip: Must get renovated room...otherwise..OLD
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The hotel was very clean and staffs members were nice. Nice place to stay as it is close to the beach.
The lounge menu and selection was excellent. There are some nice restaurant round the hotel and within the hotel. The shops within the hotel were little expensive.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank armand n

Dear Armand,

Thank you for your great feedback and for sharing your experience on this forum.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction, and are therefore happy you remained satisfied with our location, room and facilities. Your note about the front desk was noted and I am sure fellow guests will benefit for your remarks shortly.