“High quality and safety directly on Tel Aviv seaside”
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Hilton Tel Aviv
Ranked #44 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Milan, Italy
“High quality and safety directly on Tel Aviv seaside”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

One of best option if you're traveling for leisure in Tel Aviv. The hotel is situated just on the seaside and all the rooms have amazing views on Mediterranean Sea. The breakfast is almost perfect and also all the staff members are available to every request. The pool (salt water) is comfortable and offer several positions. Only one negative note: the hotel doesn't offer a private beach (despite you have direct access on the beaches) so, if you want to swim in the sea, you need to use facilities from different provider.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Dear Guest,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor .
I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have just come back after spending 11 nights here with my partner! I would like to thank all the staff at Hilton tel aviv for giving us the most wonderful relaxing time! I would like to especially thank Alon the poolside waiter for making my days by the pool so relaxing there wasn't anything he wouldn't do he was charming with serving drinks and snacks I look forward and hope to see him again next year he is an asset to the Hilton team!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Vikki B
Dear Vikki,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Tel Aviv during your visit to Israel, and for taking the time to give us some very nice and extensive feedback regarding your stay.
It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time in our hotel. I was also glad to hear that our team helped you to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable and you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our Team. Your comments are going to be of great motivation to the Team, "Thank You".

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind regards from sunny Tel Aviv,
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Finding a terrific hotel in Tel Aviv is difficult. It is not The King David in Jerusalem. We have stayed at this Hilton several times and it is not the best but better than most other choices. You must stay at the Vista Club floors since they are the ones that are refurbished and less likely to disappoint. You must request a view of the beach or Jaffa. Our former room faced the beach and made me happier. This time our view was of Jaffa and Tel Aviv but, from the porch, you could see the beach.

I seem to recall fresh flowers. Always nice. There were some goodies waiting for us in the room. Unfortunately, there were some rotten fruit on the bottom of the bowl. We complained and they were quickly replaced and we were given extra Ahava products. The room was nice. There were good curtains to cover up the light of the window. The bed was comfortable with good bedding. The bathroom was okay. The best part were the Ahava products. Lovely. There was a bathtub. There was a shower that had the worst design I have ever encountered. The doors were creaky and opened in such a way that you had to enter the shower sideways and squeeze by the toilet to get in. The hotel needs to come up with a better designed shower.

The elevators are ridiculously slow. You get cranky waiting for them.

The lobby facing the beach is very attractive. You must sit there during sunset and enjoy the beauty. The Vista Club also has an amazing view of the beach. I taught my little son the word "horizon" as you get a great view of the horizon there. Problem with the Vista Club: there are staff that check to make sure that your room is good enough (ie Vista Floors) in order to enter. We had such a room but I disliked the inspection anyway. Better to set up a door in which you use your room key to enter the Club. The Club has okay Israeli breakfasts. The servers are very friendly and kind.

There are a lot of international guests at the hotel. A lot of French. There was a soccer team from Portugal when we visited. The guests were all nicely behaved and not annoying as some writers have claimed. The concierge is very helpful with advice and maps.

I had previously been to their beach and pool and they were not memorable so I did not go to them during this visit.

There is no free WiFi. Parking is available for a reasonable fee. This is convenient when you have a rented car as we did. The hotel is near the beach and boardwalk but it is a bit of a hike away from the places in Tel Aviv that I like to walk around in. Taxis are available.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear guest and Top Contributer,,

Thank you for your review..

At Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am happy to see that you highlight our hotel as the best in Tel Aviv.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The location of the Hilton is fantastic. It is a short walk along the promenade to great restaurants and shopping. And also a short walk to Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff.
We certainly took advantage of the proximity day and night.

The hotel itself has a wonderful lobby and bar area and a nice indoor/outdoor dining area for breakfast.

While there is no "private" beach section designated for the Hilton, it is steps away.

The pool at the Hilton was not as good as I had hoped. It was a bit over crowded and not always easy to get a chair. But when you take in your surroundings and see the great views of the beach and the Sea, it is hard to complain.

The rooms were very spacious and also with a great view, and a balcony.
We were 2 adults and 2 kids and we managed just fine. Even when the kids went to sleep we enjoyed a cool breeze and a few cocktails on the balcony.

Housekeeping was excellent too.

It's hard to say if any hotel in TEl Aviv is worth the price of admission, but when in Rome.........

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gary R
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your lovely review.

At the Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

brooklyn, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I really liked this hotel, it was a highlight of our ten-day trip to the holy land. The kosher breakfast plentiful and well laid-out, the pool is fresh saltwater which is very cool and different then most hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Peretz,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Excellent hotel, located next to the beach in Tel Aviv. First class hotel in exciting location. Tel Aviv is fun and stimulating, and this is a great hotel from which to see it. The breakfast, included with your room, is very good. The beach, a short walk from the hotel, is beautiful and pulsating. The heart of Tel Aviv is well within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Wink,

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor .
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I used to stay at this hotel years ago, and coming back to it reminded me why I stopped going. I was booked in a renovated room which was refurbished nicely but dirty and small and extremely noisy. When I asked to change I was shown an even smaller room which you couldnt even get into the bathroom and shut the door. And all this for over 400USD a night? I don't think so! To get in and out of the elevators you had to wait around 10 minutes as they were so slow and crowded. The lobby was like Grand Central Station, most reception staff were 'trainees' and unable to answer questions. The security and bellboy staff all had 'attitude' and the whole atmosphere was frankly revolting, hectic and stressful so I checked out early and went elsewhere. And on top of this it's 15 USD a day to use the gym! If you are happy in a hotel full of obnoxious families with unruly children making lots of noise, you'll be fine here. If, like me, you are a single traveller and looking for a peaceful stay, avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay in a different hotel or take ear plugs