Hilton Tel Aviv
Atlas.co.il
US$296
US$264
Travelocity
Gordon Hotel & Lounge(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$234
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
BY 14 TLV Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$255
Hotwire.com
2,109 results
All reviewsvista loungethe executive loungeahava productsdiamond membersalt water poolsushi restaurantturn down servicepool area ispool staffmediterranean seaold portsea viewbreakfast buffet isisraelconciergegymjaffa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

There are many many wonderful places to stay in Tel Aviv, and I'm fortunate to have had the chance to be in a few. In general, you won't go wrong with any of the hotels right on the beach. That said, if there was one that stands out above the others -- and I mean that quite literally -- it's the Hilton Tel Aviv. The hotel is gorgeous - full stop. Physically, it stands on a northern bluff of the beach with amazing views of the city, Jaffa, and the water. The rooms are wonderful, beds heavenly, bathrooms lovely. My room had an amazing view south; I've seen the rooms facing north, and they're excellent too.

In all the spaces where I spent time -- lobby bar, Vista Club, and main restaurant, everyone was nothing short of phenomenal -- courteous, professional, friendly -- everything you look for in a hotel. Specifically, my time in the Vista Lounge leaves me yearning for more and sad to be leaving. The 360 views from there are breathtaking -- every day regardless of weather and at any time of day or night. The staff there were also the nop-est notch possible. (Too many wonderfuls and amazings in this review already.) Gili, Raya, Shmuel, Ruthi were not only staff but also felt like friends of sort during the week, ready to chat and able to troubleshoot the smallest matter. Completely professional, yet warm and friendly. I've stayed here a number of times, and I look forward to seeing them each time I go back.

The Hilton is an expensive hotel, but there is no question that you get what you pay for. Definitely stay here -- just not when I want to visit the city and there's no room. :-)

Room Tip: Rooms looking South have a marginally better view than north. The higher the floor, the better the view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HiltonTelAviv, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your beautiful review about your stay at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

It was a big pleasure for me to read, that you are enjoying your stay with us and that you feel comfortable in our facilities.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The Hilton Tel Aviv is an excellent and luxurious hotel, suitable for both work and leisure related travel. I´m a frequent guest at Hiltons around the world, and the Hilton Tel Aviv is definitely one of the best ones. Beautiful and convenient location, comfortable rooms and state-of-the-art facilities. The pool area, gym, spa and dining options added to the positive experience. The staff were extremely professional, helpful and friendly and made us feel at home and spoiled at the same time. If you´re looking for an extraordinary hotel experience, I strongly recommend the Hilton Tel Aviv. We look forward to coming back as soon as possible.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear valued Traveler,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time and sharing your beautiful review with us and fellow travelers.

I was delighted to learn that you had a very enjoyable time and that you felt very comfortable in our hotel. Moreover, with great pleasure I was reading that our staff provided excellent and discreet service.

I hope we will have the pleasure to host you in our hotel again in the near future.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is one of the most perfect Hiltons around. The rooms are large and comfortable, most with their own balconies overlooking the beach and the panorama of the city skyline. The bathroom amenities are excellent quality as befitting a Hilton. The staff is, as other guests have commented, very helpful. I especially like the ones in the lobby who stop children running around screaming at the top of their voices (wish every child friendly hotel had one of those!). The Japanese restaurant in the lobby is expensive but worth a try for its innovative and very tasty Kosher Japanese food. There is also a Sixt in the lobby which is very convenient if you would like to hire a car during your stay. It saves you picking up the car in various inconvenient locations. There is free Wifi in the lobby. It is a very nice and grand hotel without stuffiness. I would recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Higher floor room facing the old city is particularly beautiful when the sun is setting.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this fantastic review on Tripadvior.

With pleasure I read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our services and facilities met your expectations. I also greatly appreciate you positive feedback on our team members. I gladly shared your kind words with the team

Dear Guest, thank you once again for your review and I am very much looking forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The hotel is located by the beach in Tel Aviv, with many restaurants and other large hotels close by. Location seems quite safe.
The building is probably from the early 1970s with lots of concrete. You will notice that all rooms are advertised as "Ocean View". This is because the hotel does not face the sea with its front, therefore your "Ocean View" can actually be a view of the parking lot with the sea in view when you step on the balcony only.
Rooms are clean but generally not spacious, my room was a "Hilton honors" room in the corner which had a good size, but this was the exception as I checked with colleagues. Bathrooms are tiny.
Wifi is extra, three days cost for USD 30 per device (!). The pool closes at 18.00h
Overall, it is OK but it does not feel like a five star hotel. For USD 400 per night massively overpriced

Room Tip: The rooms on the corner are larger
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

With pleasure I read that you very much enjoyed the location of our property.

Reading the rest of your evaluation however, I very much regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and I am very sorry if this has clouded your stay with us.

Kindly allow me to assure you that we highly value our individual travelers and I am very sorry if you have received a different impression.

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your valuable feedback as this helps us to constantly review our services and to better adjust them to our guests needs.

I truly hope you will give us the chance to rebuild your trust in us and our high quality promise.
I would therefore be more than delighted to welcome you back as our guest again soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The Hilton Hotel in Tel Aviv is truly outstanding. The staff is extremely helpful and went out of their way to serve us in the best possible way. The location is perfect and the rooms are so comfortable. The way the rooms and the other interior is maintain is excellent. We brought our grand-children this time and that was so nice to see how warmly and caring the staff treated them.

The breakfast must be the best in Tel Aviv.

We can´t wait to go back which will be in the springtime. Hilton tel Aviv is highly recommended. Superb!

Stockholm Sweden

Room Tip: Book Executive floor!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Wivi,

I'm delighted to see that you were pleased with your recent stay with us at Hilton Tel Aviv, finding it both comfortable and convenient. We hope to welcome you back when you next visit.

Kind Regards