“Always Impeccable ”

Ranked #44 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Australia
“Always Impeccable ”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last August It is nice to be acknowleged for loyalty Great studio upgrade great views corner room Very high standard of service and accomodations abd security and internet and car parking and beach location It is always refereshing to arrive here it is a gaven in hectic Tel Aviv

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Dear Con,

Thank you for your lovely review.

At Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our whole family spent half term in the Hilton Hotel and had an amazing time. The service and the friendliness of all of the staff really contributed to a great holiday. We look forward to returning to the Hilton Tel Aviv as soon as we possibly can. In particular, I would like to mention Yaron Avidan, who went out of his way to ensure that we had an amazing time.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor.

I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team and to Yaron.

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from, we are honored that you have selected Hilton Tel Aviv. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in near future! We will do everything in our power to make your stay a pleasant one with the best breakfast and super sleeping quality.

With warm wishes
London
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed at the Hilton at the end of January 2014. It was for 3 nights for business.

The rooms were clean, modern and very comfortable. My view was nice although I wouldve liked it to be more direct onto the beach. In any case, i loved watching the sunrise in the morning. The room was very quiet and the walk-in shower was just amazing. My only criticism is that I didnt notice they replenished our complimentary water bottles each day OR the complimentary fruit. This wouldve been nice.
The breakfast was a huge selection of european and local cuisine. Perfect for any type of traveller and a good choice. The facilities were great but in essence were a good location from the beach (2-3 minute walk), and also a short walk from places to eat along the coast and closeby.
A good stay, but if you are on a budget this is going to be pricey. Look for special deals if you really want to stay here otherwise there are many boutique style alternatives nearby.

Room Tip: Although most rooms offer a nice view (either of the city skyline OR coast/sea). Please request a se...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Hilton Tel Aviv is another example of nice Hilton hotels. Just on the very beautiful shore of the city and so close to the downtown, it offers a wide variety of choices. Clean and luxury rooms are comfortable. Breakfast and meals are good. This is a hotel which you cannot be unplesant.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Sky Turk,

All we can say is Wow! Thank you for your positive comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.

huntington ny, United States
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I would definetely recommend the Hilton Hotel in Tel Aviv. It was all a positive experience. From the breakfest bar to the sushi the food was excellent. The rooms were clean and well serviced. if you are coming on vacation the Sunsets over the sea are some of the best in the world..

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I liked staying here. The gym is very nice, the staff was helpful, and the hotel is right on the beach. Service in the executive lounge was prompt and courteous. I paid $125 a night plus 28,000 Hilton points, which I thought was reasonable. As a Hilton Honours member, the hotel gave me complimentary chocolates, mineral water, and a gift bag containing cosmetics worth - my wife says - at least $40 (I brought them home with me and she was glad to get them). I certainly preferred the Hilton to the Alexander Suites Hotel, where I stayed for two nights. I would go back to the Hilton, that's for sure.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear Nomad,

Your concluding sentence:” I would go back to the Hilton, that's for sure”, is a great compliment to our hotel.

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.
Detroit, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Outstanding Hotel. 5th Stay. Cant beat it. Did get ripped off though because of the misleading phone placard stating Internation 1-800 calls only had a one time fee of $3. Turns out it is a per minute fee. I was on the phone with my travel agent trying to avoid a winter blizzard on my return and ended up getting charged $150 when I was only expecting $3. Hotel staff said that there was nothing they could do. Did not find out until the last minute as I was leaving. Kind of discouraging after the amazing stay that I had in every other regard.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Joseph C
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

As for Toll free calls we indicate the relevant information clearly in our directory of services for the benefit of our guesst: “International 0800/1800 numbers are not toll free from Israel and are charge according to regular international call numbers”. Our apologies , but the relevant information is clearly indicated.

We hope to see you in a 6th visit in the near future.

Kind regards