“Excellent service mostly”
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Hilton Tel Aviv
Ranked #45 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The hotel has a wonderful location by the beach but in February it is not so warm to be able to use it. Try another time! I had a very nice room, bed very comfortable and relaxing well stocked bathroom.

The executive lounge suffered slightly from other guests using all the glasses and cutlery and I needed to ask to get replaced. The food however was excellent and plentiful, a very good selection of hot and cold dishes. I also tried the sushi restaurant in the hotel which had a good range of dishes. The breakfast room had a number of trainees some of whom seemed a bit nervous about approaching guests or interacting with them, this is difficult to balance of course but my view is that it is better to approach the guest and open the conversation as you may be able to help your guest. The same was true of the bar seating area where some staff were immediately attentive and others passed me by which in one case led me to walking to the bar myself to be served there.

The wifi worked well and was included in the base cost for me, but it is overall quite an expensive hotel. On the plus side, I think all rooms have a sea view due to the location and angle of building.

My compliments go especially to the young lady who checked me in as she was friendly and efficient and also to the gentleman from housekeeping who sorted out someone to come to my room to open a bottle of wine when I had broken the corkscrew. I was on my way to the bar to get it sorted out but he insisted I go back and someone would come - and in a few minutes all was ok.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Zoe W
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Zoe,

I'm pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay with us and the team made you feel welcome.
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a very detailed review on tripadvisor.

We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from, we are honored that you have selected Hilton Tel Aviv. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in near future! We will do everything in our power to make your stay a pleasant one.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,067)

Reviewed 18 March 2014

First of all I would like to mention that the staff is very friendly.
The hotel is located directly at the wonderful beach.
The rooms are spacious, clean and very quiet-when I arrived there was a delicious fruit plate in my room.
There are a lot of restaurants nearby.
It is always a pleasure to stay here!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest.

Your review concluded by the words ” It is always a pleasure to stay here!!!” made us very happy at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

At our hotel, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This Hilton sits right on the water in Tel Aviv. The hotel has decent conference capabilities for a small conference but is a bit crowded for anything large. The rooms are small but in good condition. The beaches are wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Regina,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor.

I was happy to read your review. I would like to make a note that our hotel can accommodate corporate events and exhibitions for up to 1300 delegates and we have around 20 meeting rooms of all sizes to choose, all with natural daylight.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Tel Aviv with my family last summer as the first stop in our 3 weeks in Israel. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to the country. Yes, this particular property is a bit away from the "action" but if you are willing to walk a bit, it's just perfect. The security there was great- I really appreciated how they always checked all the cars that were coming in and out. Check in was good, not amazing, but efficient. Our room on the executive floor was small but clean and well appointed and I loved the balcony- we had a great view of both the city and the ocean. We received several beautiful hospitality treats during our stay which, even though they were no big deal, really made me feel special. But without a doubt, my favorite aspect of this hotel was the executive lounge. The attendants there were amazingly accommodating and kind and it was a wonderful place to refill on food and drink after a long day of sightseeing. I did observe some, er, let's call them "high maintenance" guests, really trying to take advantage of the lounge and I felt they were dealt with in a wonderfully professional manner. The one thing I did think was annoying about the hotel was that the beach access closed promptly at 5 pm and though you could still get to the beach by walking around the long way, it was a bit inconvenient. I loved how we were at the end of the promenade so if you were in the mood, you could walk along the beach every night. All in all, I would recommend this place if you are looking for an "American" hotel experience mixed with just the right amount of Israeli hospitality. It's not cheap, but what in Israel is?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Your opening sentence: ”I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to the country”, is a great compliment to our hotel.

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service. Our sea gate, you mentioned, is open during summer until 8 p.m.. The opening hours change according to hotel occupancy.

Thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last August It is nice to be acknowleged for loyalty Great studio upgrade great views corner room Very high standard of service and accomodations abd security and internet and car parking and beach location It is always refereshing to arrive here it is a gaven in hectic Tel Aviv

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Con,

Thank you for your lovely review.

At Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our whole family spent half term in the Hilton Hotel and had an amazing time. The service and the friendliness of all of the staff really contributed to a great holiday. We look forward to returning to the Hilton Tel Aviv as soon as we possibly can. In particular, I would like to mention Yaron Avidan, who went out of his way to ensure that we had an amazing time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team and to Yaron.

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from, we are honored that you have selected Hilton Tel Aviv. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in near future! We will do everything in our power to make your stay a pleasant one with the best breakfast and super sleeping quality.

With warm wishes

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed at the Hilton at the end of January 2014. It was for 3 nights for business.

The rooms were clean, modern and very comfortable. My view was nice although I wouldve liked it to be more direct onto the beach. In any case, i loved watching the sunrise in the morning. The room was very quiet and the walk-in shower was just amazing. My only criticism is that I didnt notice they replenished our complimentary water bottles each day OR the complimentary fruit. This wouldve been nice.
The breakfast was a huge selection of european and local cuisine. Perfect for any type of traveller and a good choice. The facilities were great but in essence were a good location from the beach (2-3 minute walk), and also a short walk from places to eat along the coast and closeby.
A good stay, but if you are on a budget this is going to be pricey. Look for special deals if you really want to stay here otherwise there are many boutique style alternatives nearby.

Room Tip: Although most rooms offer a nice view (either of the city skyline OR coast/sea). Please request a se...