“A bit expensive but worth it!”
Review of Dan Tel Aviv Hotel

Dan Tel Aviv Hotel
Ranked #52 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and baby and had a very good time. Our room was upgraded to a beautiful renovated suite with a sea view, a very big closet and on the highest floor they have at the hotel. It is our second stay there and we are planning to come back in a few month. There is a good club for children at the hotel but opens only in the weekends

1  Thank Manuamar
Write a ReviewReviews (1,733)

Reviewed 29 November 2012

To whom it may concern, I recently stayed at the Dan Tel Aviv Hotel. I am so happy I decided to stay at this hotel. The view to the sea was amazing and peacefull, and the staff was very kind helpfull and proffesional! I could not have picked a better hotel, it completely upgraded my visit, making it perfect! Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Mv123456
Reviewed 29 November 2012

This hotel is located on the beautiful lively beach in the center of everything in Tel Aviv. It is within walking distance of the city center, Jaffa and the port. Although not very impressive from the outside and not quite grand inside, the hospitality and the attitude of the front desk and the guest relations teams make up for what's missing in the looks.
Front desk was extremely accommodating in helping with room selection. Unfortunately, the hotel did seam to be full with various conferences attendants. I was shown 3 different rooms and upgraded to a better view at the end. One flow with the room - it does not have any hallways and the door is right next to bed, so you can hear everything outside. In addition, the housekeeping personnel was not very unobtrusive - they were quite loud at the odd night and morning hours. Sometimes, they would just stand outside my door and discuss their personal matters. This was my main complaint and the guest relations team went out of their way to make me feel reassured that they are working on it. They called me several times a day to check on my satisfaction that day.
As everyone mentioned before me - their buffet breakfast is just outlandish. Huge selection of about everything. Views from the breakfast room are very nice and the personnel very quick and attentive.
I was allowed to use the lounge (not sure whether it was part of my rate or just the way of hotel management to keep me happy). The place is tucked away from everyone and is very quiet allowing to have business meetings and working outside the room. Their buffet was also well stocked throughout the day with the lunch, snack and dinner items constantly replenished and good selection of Israeli wines and spirits. Internet connection is not free in the rooms but wi-fi and additional computers are available in the lounge.
Overall, the hotel is very clean, beds are comfortable, people are very nice. It was a good experience and a place to stay in again next time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LovePlanAndTravel
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We had a delegation in this hotel, all of the rooms were completely new, we got a free bottle of water every day to the room and a box of chocolates which was very nice. We live at the Netherlands and it was the first time here. I must mentioned that the cleanliness was very good and the mades were extremely nice. There was an additional charge for the parking lot and for Internet

1  Thank Wautonn
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We reserved a few rooms at the dan tel aviv hotel. My family go here often but for me it was the first time. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and we were so surprise to get a a bottle of wine and flowers to the room. In addition the products for the bath are so wonderful, they even sent to our room a day before departure free package of "sabon shel paam" which was very unique and surprising.

1  Thank Yenkel29
Reviewed 29 November 2012

It was my third time in this hotel, I booked through Rothschild bank and. Everything was wonderful, we got a very nice renovated club suite and the staff was so friendly I everywhere. We could not enter to the business lounge because we came with our baby but they were so nice and gave us vouchers for free drinks at the lobby. We will come back on our next vacation and will recommend to all of our friends in france

1  Thank Rothchildy
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I loved almost everything in this beautiful hotel, the service in all departments, the delicious food, the modern room (although was not do big) but especially we were impressed by the guest relations teem that was there for us from the moment we arrived. They approached to our table at breakfast to check that we were ok, called us in the evening to ask if we need anything else and helped us to get to know the city better. When there was a misunderstanding about a request we had they fixed everything out immediately and everything went smoothly. Thank you one more time! We had a wonderful time in tel aviv although it was short.

2  Thank Veronikaqueen