Starting with the good: freindly staff, good breakfast, superb location. The swimming pool and jacuzzi are great - probably the only hotel in Tel Aviv with indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. Overall I give the 4 stars.
To continue with the bad side, there are a few things I simply don`t understand:
1. at breakfast they have great freshly squeezed orange juice - but only on request, don`t ask me why...
2. despite the fact that my company spends there tens of thousands of dollars every month they put me in the room with a "great" view: a wall in 2 meters distance!!
3. I forgot to bring my razor so I needed one: they don`t have any shaving equipment! In Europe it is standard in almost every 4 and 5 star hotel...
Other than that it was ok. It is certainly not a 5 star hotel though, the only place where you think it`s a 5 star hotel is the price of the items in the minibar... Simply ridiculous... I`d call it simply robbery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Tel Aviv offers Tel Aviv's finest accommodation. Situated on Tel Aviv's lively seafront promenade, overlooking the warm blue waters and soft sandy beaches of the Mediterranean, yet within easy reach of the city's business districts and Tel Aviv's main attractions and leisure venues, the Dan Tel Aviv Hotel is superbly located for a wonderful family holiday or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Tel Aviv Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Hotel