“Always again - immer wieder gerne!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Herods Tel Aviv

Herods Tel Aviv
Ranked #61 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
St. Gallen
“Always again - immer wieder gerne!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I can recommend Herods Tel Aviv anyway. Fantastic location with an magnifcant view on the nice beach and furthermore within walking distance to the city center with nice shops and restaurants.
Especially the hotel breakfast at Herods is unbeatable. We enjoyed every morning the great variation of fruits, vegetables, fish, sweets or fresh omlets on the beach terrace. My favorite dish: Shakshuka eggs - super.
I can recommend Herods definetly to anyone whom who loves a fantastic hotel in a great location with perfect value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view on Jaffa.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NicoKathi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We just returned from Herods's where the welcoming incomparable personal attention to us has to be credited to Merav Yeshezkel who accommodated us during our stay at this uniquely lovely hotel. To our amazement her same willingness to attend to us, we noticed, extended to each of the guests needs. All are warmly welcomed and helpfully attended to by her and the staff. While we were in Harad's lounge conducting business the staff attended with willing skill. We took Merav's recommendation for an elegant restaurant for a Friday night dinner and the decor was beautiful and the meal delectably memorable. Without a doubt we shall return toHerods 's inviting accommodations and attentive care for our very next stay.

Room Tip: All rooms have a balcony facing the sea I recommend taking a room higher floors To enjoy the bus...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank azariausa
Herzliya, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I had to stay one night in Tel Aviv and I chose to stay at Harods on the beach. I can not give a full review because I arrived at night and left early in the morning, but in the short time I have here, I enjoyed this very hotel. The room on the second floor was big and very comfortable and special design, bathroom very comfortable with everything you need. Room service snack room was very quick and delicious. The lobby is very beautiful with lots of green trees. I can not give a review on a spa or swimming pool or breakfast that I had no time to use but I can say that the service at hotel reception and lobby bar was excellent. The view from the second floor is not the best but I'm not complaining. The location of the hotel in Tel - Aviv beachfront it very well. I recommend!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors Jaffa old city Direction
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Cirrus22
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I took a group of 48 to the Herods hotel and it was exceptional experience in all area's. We were welcomed with a fantastic welcome drink and bags were taken quickly and efficiently to our rooms. This hotel is original in its decoration and appearance and offers a freshness but at the same time brings Israeli history back to modern soceity. Located on the beach with the lobby having fantastic views of the sea. Rooms were of good size and well decorated with first class amenities.

Food was fantastic with the dining hall looking out onto the beach- it was loved by all. Vast choice and variation with regards to menu. Business lounge is first class. Gym and pool fantastic also.

I hope to continue to bring groups here, fantastic hotel

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Lukie89
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We live in Tel Aviv and choose to stay at Herod's after our wedding. The staff were extremely attentive and the rooms are lovely. Our suite had a fantastic view of the Mediterranean and the breakfast was out of this world. We have friends who go to the spa here regularly and speak quite highly of it. We ended going back to the hotel with out of town guests just for the delicious breakfast a few days later. One of the staff even remembered me from our stay and congratulated me again on getting married!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sarah_metayelet
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I wouldn't call the room luxurious but it was nice and with a balcony. The staff was great and very helpful. I liked the food. In general a good place to stay. The best was that the beach is right outside along with a nice dock to talk a stroll on. The area is great with plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance! Would stay here again!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Annie055
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Israelis are not noted for their graciousness, but the service we received was outstanding. Every member of staff went the " extra mile "to make our stay a delight. The room was adequate, not great but good size, bright, clean & airy, if a little " tired ". The food was outstanding ,& we look forward to going back in the near future . The hotel is located right on the beach , & the dining room overlooks the beach . On the last day, horror of horrors,my credit card was declined , & I had no other means of settling my bill . The reception manageress asked if I had another card, & I said yes but not with me . " O/ K" she said , " when you get home tonight or tomorrow, phone or e-mail us with details of another card if you can't sort this one out,& we'll deal with it then " . Needless to say the next day the matter was attended to , but they let me walk out with all my luggage owing about £1000. That's class

Room Tip: Request a room on the "sunny side "- -until the sun moves round the hotel, which is very h...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family