“A Great Choice in Tel Aviv”

Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel
Ranked #35 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
New York City, New York
“A Great Choice in Tel Aviv”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Alexander is a really nice choice for someone looking to to be by the water and wanting something a bit more personal than most of the other boring "box" hotels. Note that some of the older rooms could use an upgrade. Lots of inexpensive parking in the area is an added bonus. The location near the Namal as well as close to Old North Tel Aviv make this a great place to stay. Salim the desk manager is as great asset and don't hesitate to reach out to him to make your stay even better.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Mr. StephenRutenberg,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, we highly appreciate it.
I am always happy to read compliments regarding my staff and you are right, Selim is one of the best!
regarding to your suggestion to upgrade our old suites, its in our plans for 2015.

Thank you again and we will be happy to host you in the future at the Alexander Tel Aviv Hotel!

Best regards,

Mazi Revach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have stayed at the Alexander several times on business and have experinced the highest level of service, attention to detail and above all extremely friendly and professional at every position within the hotel. The Alexander provides a luxury hotel experience within a warm comfortable and welcoming environment.
All the staff at the reception and lobby greated me each day and recognized me enough to comment on my long days in the office.
The rooms are lovely with a beautiful view over the ocean. The rooms are smart and very clean with a huge bathroom. The location is very central and the port is 5 minutes away.
I especially want to thank Selim Atias for the courtesies he extended us.
We will be back!

• Stayed May 2014
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Jennifer75R,

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at The Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel.

We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were happy with the service that you received from the team members.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in the not too distant future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I spend 3 nights at the Alexander and everything about this hotel and the staff is simply wonderful.From the moment we walked in to the hotel we felt home .
The Alexander is a complete oasis in a very busy city. The staff at the reception desk always expecting you and wekcome you home. The rooms beautifully appointed and the bathrooms are fabulous. You never have to worry if you have packed everything because the Alexander will have all.
We were treated like royalty. The care and attention to detail is something everyone should have the opportunity to experince. The staff at the Alexander are examplary. They are genuine, warm, friendly, polite and very professional.
Our sincere thanks to Selim Atias who was very helpful and kind. He welcomed us upon check in , met us every morning in the breakfast. Brillent proffesional service!
We had a truly wonderful time.

Dear Bailey7065,

Thank you so much for your very kind words following to your recent stay with us at the Alexander Tel-Aviv.

I was really touched with your review and have already shared with the rest of the management team who will share your comments within their team. To run a succesful hotel you need a team that are hard working and take pride in what they do and I am so proud of each and every one of them.

We look forward to your next visit to the Alexander Tel-Aviv and please do let me know if you require any further assistance at any time.

Kind Regards

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have stayed there for four nights. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, especially the front desk manager, Mr Selim. His service is excellent. He will try his very best to accomodate with our requests .

The room we were allocated to is pretty spacious, with a nice view. The facilities provided in the room were up to date.

The hotel is very near to the Port, allowing tourists like us to enjoy scrumptious food.

If I ever come back to Israel for vacation, I would definitely choose Alexander Hotel.

Dear dgeileen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we do greatly appriciate your feedback. I was delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our boutique Hotel, our passion is providing a personalised and memorable experience to all our guests.

We do hope you will consider us your new Tel-Aviv home and join to our loyalty programme Diamond Club Membership and enjoy the benefits.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Alexander Tel-Aviv in the near future.

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I spent my birthday there this March with my kids. We paid an over priced amount for parking (as it was raining cats and dogs) but it seems that the hotel parking is the hotel employees hangout and it was incredibly difficult to park or get out of the parkign with their table, chairs etc.
It seems that hotel employees have to right of use of elevators so you sometime wait a lot of time before you can actually get on the elavator.
The hotel was freezing cold, since it was in the middle of a winter storm, but they had already switched the a/c to cold so there was no way to turn on the hit and they hotel stff were reluctant to assist. only after getting really upset they sent a small hearing device - I was in a 2 room suite - it hardly helped.
birds were flying in the dining room - didn't open my apetite..
all in all it really is a beautiful hotel and it's really close to the beach and the port but the hotel staff were so incredubly unhelpful and rude that I doubt I would ever go back

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Einat R
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Einat,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I want to apologies for the inconvenience and to inform you that we took the necessary steps in order to improve our facilities and service.
Our main goal is to be the best and do the best for our guests and I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to have a better experience with us.
Please contact me directly and I will do my best for you and for all our guests.

with best regards,
Mazi Revach
Brno, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a fantastic sty at Alexander, after trying all the best hotels in Tel aviv i finally came to a perfect place that was worth every penny spent. I feel like at home, the apartment was amazing and had all the facility that you need. Located by the sea, close to some great Restaurants like the Gordon, near by shopping streets. I can only recommend it you will feel good and well looked after.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Massimo T.,

Thank you for writing such a fabulous review and we were delighted to make your stay in
Tel-Aviv so enjoyable. It was a great to hear when we not only meet but exceed guest expectations as the confort and enjoyment of our guests is of utmost importance to us. I am so pleased to give the feeling of home away home. We are very lucky to be so close to so many of Tel-Aviv's best and must see attractions.

We are over the moon to know that you will definitely be returning to visit us again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in The Alexander Tel-Aviv.

Kind Regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights during my trip. I found that Alexander Hotel really exceed my expectations all round. Upon arrival we were greeted by the Front Desk Manager Mr Selim. He was very friendly and helpful guy. His service was tip top. Whatever i requested his team will try his very best to help.
The room is v large, big living space and bedroom with a bathrooms. Thou the lounge is small but the food and drinks variety is enough. The decor of the hotel is nice. Breakfast was good but if more variety it will be great. The hotel are guarded so you always feel safe.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the stay. I am looking forward to going back there again in the future. Give this place a go if you want a big room with reasonable price. And most importantly its near to the beach and the port.

Mr Sandy

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Sandy S
Dear Sandy S.,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

I am trilled to read that you had a great stay and your expectations were met by our professional team here at The Alexander Tel Aviv.

Our team here ensures that our guests receive just the best of service with attention to detail and that special something that defines us who we are; as we are giving our best in everyway to ensure our guests are leaving with delighful memories.

We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back to The Alexander Tel Aviv in very near future.