“Excellent place to stay”

Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel
Ranked #32 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We moved to the Alexander after a disappointing experience elsewhere. We were greeted by Saleem, the manager and he did everything to make sure we were happy, and we were.
Lovely spacious suite. View to the beach and sea. Front desk people always very helpful.
Great location on the beach and near the port. Lots of restaurants and fun activities close by.
Enjoyed the bikes and being right on the bike trail. Good breakfast on the roof with view in all directions.
We will stay here again. D.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear StephenRutenberg,

Thank you so much for taking some time and writing such a glowing review on TripAdvisor from your recent visit at The Alexander Tel-Aviv.

We very much appreciate your comments and we all very proud in what we doing and it feels great receiving review like yours.

I do hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back on future visits to Tel-Aviv.

I have received your Wedding invitation and definitely will be coming :)

All the best and Congratulations from now

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Alexander is a really nice choice for someone looking to to be by the water and wanting something a bit more personal than most of the other boring "box" hotels. Note that some of the older rooms could use an upgrade. Lots of inexpensive parking in the area is an added bonus. The location near the Namal as well as close to Old North Tel Aviv make this a great place to stay. Salim the desk manager is as great asset and don't hesitate to reach out to him to make your stay even better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Mr. StephenRutenberg,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, we highly appreciate it.
I am always happy to read compliments regarding my staff and you are right, Selim is one of the best!
regarding to your suggestion to upgrade our old suites, its in our plans for 2015.

Thank you again and we will be happy to host you in the future at the Alexander Tel Aviv Hotel!

Best regards,

Mazi Revach

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have stayed at the Alexander several times on business and have experinced the highest level of service, attention to detail and above all extremely friendly and professional at every position within the hotel. The Alexander provides a luxury hotel experience within a warm comfortable and welcoming environment.
All the staff at the reception and lobby greated me each day and recognized me enough to comment on my long days in the office.
The rooms are lovely with a beautiful view over the ocean. The rooms are smart and very clean with a huge bathroom. The location is very central and the port is 5 minutes away.
I especially want to thank Selim Atias for the courtesies he extended us.
We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2014
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Jennifer75R,

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at The Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel.

We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were happy with the service that you received from the team members.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I spend 3 nights at the Alexander and everything about this hotel and the staff is simply wonderful.From the moment we walked in to the hotel we felt home .
The Alexander is a complete oasis in a very busy city. The staff at the reception desk always expecting you and wekcome you home. The rooms beautifully appointed and the bathrooms are fabulous. You never have to worry if you have packed everything because the Alexander will have all.
We were treated like royalty. The care and attention to detail is something everyone should have the opportunity to experince. The staff at the Alexander are examplary. They are genuine, warm, friendly, polite and very professional.
Our sincere thanks to Selim Atias who was very helpful and kind. He welcomed us upon check in , met us every morning in the breakfast. Brillent proffesional service!
We had a truly wonderful time.

Dear Bailey7065,

Thank you so much for your very kind words following to your recent stay with us at the Alexander Tel-Aviv.

I was really touched with your review and have already shared with the rest of the management team who will share your comments within their team. To run a succesful hotel you need a team that are hard working and take pride in what they do and I am so proud of each and every one of them.

We look forward to your next visit to the Alexander Tel-Aviv and please do let me know if you require any further assistance at any time.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have stayed there for four nights. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, especially the front desk manager, Mr Selim. His service is excellent. He will try his very best to accomodate with our requests .

The room we were allocated to is pretty spacious, with a nice view. The facilities provided in the room were up to date.

The hotel is very near to the Port, allowing tourists like us to enjoy scrumptious food.

If I ever come back to Israel for vacation, I would definitely choose Alexander Hotel.

Dear dgeileen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we do greatly appriciate your feedback. I was delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our boutique Hotel, our passion is providing a personalised and memorable experience to all our guests.

We do hope you will consider us your new Tel-Aviv home and join to our loyalty programme Diamond Club Membership and enjoy the benefits.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Alexander Tel-Aviv in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I spent my birthday there this March with my kids. We paid an over priced amount for parking (as it was raining cats and dogs) but it seems that the hotel parking is the hotel employees hangout and it was incredibly difficult to park or get out of the parkign with their table, chairs etc.
It seems that hotel employees have to right of use of elevators so you sometime wait a lot of time before you can actually get on the elavator.
The hotel was freezing cold, since it was in the middle of a winter storm, but they had already switched the a/c to cold so there was no way to turn on the hit and they hotel stff were reluctant to assist. only after getting really upset they sent a small hearing device - I was in a 2 room suite - it hardly helped.
birds were flying in the dining room - didn't open my apetite..
all in all it really is a beautiful hotel and it's really close to the beach and the port but the hotel staff were so incredubly unhelpful and rude that I doubt I would ever go back

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Einat R
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Einat,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I want to apologies for the inconvenience and to inform you that we took the necessary steps in order to improve our facilities and service.
Our main goal is to be the best and do the best for our guests and I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to have a better experience with us.
Please contact me directly and I will do my best for you and for all our guests.

with best regards,
Mazi Revach

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a fantastic sty at Alexander, after trying all the best hotels in Tel aviv i finally came to a perfect place that was worth every penny spent. I feel like at home, the apartment was amazing and had all the facility that you need. Located by the sea, close to some great Restaurants like the Gordon, near by shopping streets. I can only recommend it you will feel good and well looked after.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Massimo T.,

Thank you for writing such a fabulous review and we were delighted to make your stay in
Tel-Aviv so enjoyable. It was a great to hear when we not only meet but exceed guest expectations as the confort and enjoyment of our guests is of utmost importance to us. I am so pleased to give the feeling of home away home. We are very lucky to be so close to so many of Tel-Aviv's best and must see attractions.

We are over the moon to know that you will definitely be returning to visit us again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in The Alexander Tel-Aviv.

Kind Regards