Orchid Tel Aviv
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
The Maxim Hotel(Tel Aviv)
Aviv Hotel(Tel Aviv)
  • Pool
TLV88(Tel Aviv)
Hotel Miguel(Tel Aviv)
  • Beachfront
1,164 results
All reviewspark plazafree international callsfree phonefree bicyclessea viewsuperior roomgreat location on the beachbreakfast roombusiness tripthe executive loungebeach frontyogurtmediterranean seaorchidslobbygymisrael
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2011

We stayed here for a few days this past March and thought nothing bad about this hotel. We stayed in an Executive Suite and the room was much smaller than represented on the hotel photographs – but this was not a problem, I just wanted to warn this in advance. Hence, the room was beautifully decorated and the furniture was spectacular. The bathroom was large, modern and clean. I have seen other reviews that the window in the shower in a strange place; I did not think it was strange at all, there was plenty of privacy and I thought it was quite nice to take a shower in the afternoon when the sun was shining in the shower.

The only annoying thing in the room was the minibar/fridge. It was full of drawers with drinks, etc which was fine, but if you want to personally put something in the fridge, like a bottle of wine for example, it is impossible. In addition, just to warn people, they have free international calls from the rooms, which is fantastic, but, it is only free calls to landlines -- you will not be able to call to mobile phones internationally – at least not to all countries. Again, this is no big deal, but we just want to warn people about this. We used the internet quite a bit and it was fast and we had no connection problems at all.

The hotel staff was helpful enough when we had questions – although they seemed to be very busy at times so it took a while to ask a question sometimes. The housekeepers in the morning would shout to one another, but this was no big deal as I usually wake up early in the morning naturally – or did I wake up because the housekeepers were shouting???
All in all, I think I would stay here again if I ever come back to Tel Aviv. It was a great location right on the beach and we really enjoyed watching the sun set into the Mediterranean from our enormous balcony.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
PPOrchidgm, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2011

I would like to start off by thanking you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you had a good stay overall.

Please be assured that our housekeeping and Food & Beverage Teams have been made aware of your comments.

On behalf of Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2011

I stayed at the Orchid Park Pla for nearly a month while in Tel Aviv, and loved it. My room was immaculate and I very much liked having a wood floor (nicely refinished) rather than carpet, especially given the sand I sometimes acked in from the beach right across the street. Having free international calls was a great benefit.

Breakfast is superb, both in range of food and in quality. Try the shakshuka, an Israeli mainstay that's sort of poached eggs in salsa. The salads are also first rate.

The health club next door is free to guests and has everything you could want.

The staff is helpful and friendly, but neither fawning nor overly familiar.

Just down Bograshov Street about three blocks is Vaniglia, a great ice cream place. And of course the beach and promenade are immediately across the street.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
PPOrchidgm, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2011

On behalf of all the team at park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel. Thank you so much for such a lovely feedback.

The Chefs have a great passion for what he produce, and this can be seen in Buffet breakfast.
We will also make sure your comments are heard by all the departments you mentioned.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon at Park Plaza orchid Tel Aviv Hotel for Business or pleasure.

Reviewed 26 May 2011

From the moment we arrived at reception we knew how much we were going to enjoy our stay at the hotel. Our room was beautiful, clean and far exceeded what we expected. The staff at the restaurant, pool, bars and reception were attentive and helpful and we cannot wait to return

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
PPOrchidgm, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2011

We were delighted to read such fantastic comments!

Thank you very much on behalf of all the staff here at the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel,
I could not wish for better comments!

It’s Was a pleasure to have you at the Park Plaza orchid.

We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the area!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2011

Great location, the room was small but ok,with good quality bed and pillows, It was never cleaned though, they just made the bed, and even left a dirty coffee mug on the side table. Breakfast was very good, but overall service was poor: at the lobby it seemed as if they were very interested in chatting with one another and giggling, while paying little attention to the customers.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MattClaire097
PPOrchidgm, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel.

I am terribly sorry to hear of your experience at our hotel. Please be assured that we take your comments very seriously. Your experience in that respect was not acceptable and not in line with our standards.

Please feel reassured that these incidents do not reflect the usually high standards of service provided by the Park Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel.
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the area,

lior Gabay

Reviewed 21 May 2011

I would recommend this hotel to my friend the hotel is located on the beach i am giving this hotel 5 star

• Stayed: October 2010
PPOrchidgm, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel and for your fantastic comments on the hotel.