“amazing vecation”
Review of Orchid Tel Aviv

Orchid Tel Aviv
Ranked #54 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 28 April 2014

i went to the hotel with my family in pesach vacation and we had a very nice time. the room was clean and spacious with a breath taking view to the sea. the location of the hotel is centeal; and rihgt on the beatch.the stuff was very kind and the food was just excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel,
I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our Hotel rooms , staff and services.
We are very happy to know you enjoyed the complimentary service of bicycle rental.
We are offering several categories of rooms from Standard rooms with city view up to luxury suites.

Lauren Zhavi
operation manager of Orchid Hotels

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been travelling for the last 5 years extensively but this hotel has by far the worst service possible. Took me an hour to check in. Ricki, the lady who was supposed to check me in skipped all info that you usually expect to receive: breakfast hours, access to executive lounge as part of the package, where the executive lounge is located, wifi and alike. I wouldn't have paid attention, after all we all have our bad days.

Went to the room and surprisingly didnt have to use the key to open the door. Door simply didnt lock. Went downstairs and told them about the issue. And the ordeal began. I was told quite rudely that a security guy would come with me upstairs to check. Told them I dont need to go up again because the door is broken. Took them time to check and then gave me another room. Which surprisingly was not the superior one I booked. No apologies. Asked to talk to the manager. According to the same "helpful" Ricki, there was no manager. What a coincidence he appeared later. Everything ended with the manager lecturing me how to open/close the door.

Stayed in a lot of hotels but boy...this one made me speechless. Never again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank MarieCristina
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I would like to thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention.
Like the other Park Plaza Hotels we are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards. Therefore I was very surprised at your experience here.
I deeply apologies for any inconvenience you may had.
I will appreciate if you will contact me directly in order to find a way to solve this issue with you. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you back in the future and assure you be able to enjoy in a spoiled and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

4 star hotel ??? Maybe 1 We booked the rooms for the holiday 1 triple and double , we got a 2 small rooms we had to complain in order to get a better room for the triple ,
The carpet was dirty, the bathroom was tiny , windows and door could not stop the tribal noise from the street and next rooms , the pool is so small could not feet more then 20% the hotel guests, Air-condition after one day stop working , never got any other room replacements,
Will never come back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Avi-lu

Reviewed 25 April 2014

So much to like about the park plaza orchid . Let's start with the perfect location on the beach, I've been taking the free bicycles that the hotel offers almost very day. The breakfast is amazing keeps you going all day.
The rooms were super clean and the housekeepers were always cool with coming back as I took time to get ready. The reception and concierge was always very helpful , when it came from restaurant recommendations to touring questions. the wifi was always working strong which is so important as a traveler and each room gets free International calling. staying in the park plaza orchid for sure the next time I come back to tel aviv.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Small rooms. Not the cleanest. One of our curtains was missing the black out blind and when we asked for it to be fixed they did nothing... So instead of a relaxing vacation we were treated to early morning wakeups with our baby. Breakfast buffet was nothing special. I suggest you book elsewhere... I wish we had

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank SDDN
lauren z, wer at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Lauren Zhavi
operation manager of Orchid Hotels

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is our third time in this hotel, and in each stay we have nothing but warm words to describe our pleasant staying. incredible stuff, tasty meals, excellent location right in front of the sea and in the center of Tel-Aviv. rooms are very comfy and well maintained, with comfort bed.
highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ofer b

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in March. Great location with a staff second to none. Always ready to give helpful hints for Tel Aviv as well as quick to pull out a map. Rachel and Marisya really great at front desk. Rooms were cleaned well each day. We had a room with a view of the beach. Better than expected gym, I was really surprised. Congrats to the manager surrounding himself with such a great staff. I will be returning to Tel Aviv in early July, fluff up the pillows I'm coming back.
Thanks