“The best hotel to be in Tel-Aviv”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Orchid Tel Aviv

Orchid Tel Aviv
Ranked #55 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Berlin, Germany
“The best hotel to be in Tel-Aviv”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel during spring break and I could not ask for a better hotel than this. The service was kind and always with a smile (especially mention Din from the dining room). The food was delicios very varied. Hotel itself is renovated and well equipped, and the location is just perfect, one step from the beach and city center. Excellent value for money, highly recommend.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a sea view !
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel,
I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our Hotel rooms , staff and services.
We are very happy to know you enjoyed the complimentary service of bicycle rental.
We are offering several categories of rooms from Standard rooms with city view up to luxury suites.

operation manager of Orchid Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
tel aviv
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My family and I stayed at the Park Plaza last week during the Passover holiday. What an excellent hotel. All the staff was excellent especially a gentleman named Sharon! He went beyond his duty to make sure that we were all comfortable and happy! ( there were 10 if us) Thank you Sharon for making our stay at the hotel a special one.

• Stayed April 2014

Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

•We stayed at the Park Plaza Orchid hotel for our first weekend as a married couple.The room was very cleaned and had an excellent view to sea, the king bed was very comfortable and the staff was very polite and helpful.
•Great to have the complimentary fresh fruit and wine in room on arrival. I had breakfast included, which I recommend to include if you're travelling
•Right on the beach- great location
•Highly recommended hotel to stay in Tel-Aviv!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

i went to the hotel with my family in pesach vacation and we had a very nice time. the room was clean and spacious with a breath taking view to the sea. the location of the hotel is centeal; and rihgt on the beatch.the stuff was very kind and the food was just excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Bucharest, Romania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been travelling for the last 5 years extensively but this hotel has by far the worst service possible. Took me an hour to check in. Ricki, the lady who was supposed to check me in skipped all info that you usually expect to receive: breakfast hours, access to executive lounge as part of the package, where the executive lounge is located, wifi and alike. I wouldn't have paid attention, after all we all have our bad days.

Went to the room and surprisingly didnt have to use the key to open the door. Door simply didnt lock. Went downstairs and told them about the issue. And the ordeal began. I was told quite rudely that a security guy would come with me upstairs to check. Told them I dont need to go up again because the door is broken. Took them time to check and then gave me another room. Which surprisingly was not the superior one I booked. No apologies. Asked to talk to the manager. According to the same "helpful" Ricki, there was no manager. What a coincidence he appeared later. Everything ended with the manager lecturing me how to open/close the door.

Stayed in a lot of hotels but boy...this one made me speechless. Never again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank MarieCristina
Dear,
I would like to thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention.
Like the other Park Plaza Hotels we are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards. Therefore I was very surprised at your experience here.
I deeply apologies for any inconvenience you may had.
I will appreciate if you will contact me directly in order to find a way to solve this issue with you. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you back in the future and assure you be able to enjoy in a spoiled and relaxed atmosphere.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

4 star hotel ??? Maybe 1 We booked the rooms for the holiday 1 triple and double , we got a 2 small rooms we had to complain in order to get a better room for the triple ,
The carpet was dirty, the bathroom was tiny , windows and door could not stop the tribal noise from the street and next rooms , the pool is so small could not feet more then 20% the hotel guests, Air-condition after one day stop working , never got any other room replacements,
Will never come back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Avi-lu
Dear,
I would like to thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention.
I deeply apologies for any inconvenience you may had.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

So much to like about the park plaza orchid . Let's start with the perfect location on the beach, I've been taking the free bicycles that the hotel offers almost very day. The breakfast is amazing keeps you going all day.
The rooms were super clean and the housekeepers were always cool with coming back as I took time to get ready. The reception and concierge was always very helpful , when it came from restaurant recommendations to touring questions. the wifi was always working strong which is so important as a traveler and each room gets free International calling. staying in the park plaza orchid for sure the next time I come back to tel aviv.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo