This is a good hotel for a reasonable price. I've stayed there for a week, and then have to move to a much more expensive Dan hotel (company event there), and though I was on a business trip and did not pay personally, I'd rather stay at Park Plaza Orchid.
- great location (on a famous Tel Aviv hotel strip on a beach)
- free wireless Internet
- free international phone calls from the lobby
- nice executive lounge with coffee, snacks, wine, etc.
- there was a construction going on the street, so it was a bit noisy
- there were ongoing renovations at the hotel which made things a bit inconvenient.
I would stay there again if I'm back to Tel Aviv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing tall on the best location of the lively beach front is the best 4-star hotel in Tel-Aviv. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Whether you’re on vacation or on a business trip hotel is close walking distance to restaurant, cafés ,bars, nightlife attractions and Tel Aviv business centers., The Park Plaza Orchid always delivers a superior experience and is in the center of it all.Accommodations at the 182-room Park Plaza Orchid are the ultimate in comfort and style. Newly renovated rooms that are elegantly furnished. Awaken each day refreshed from an exceptional rest in our spectacular king-sized beds with top-quality comfort mattresses, fitted with luxurious linens, and fluffy down pillows. Rooms with “shower only” bathrooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Park Plaza Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Park Plaza