“Very nice people at the reception, at the breakfast , good location , very clean , perfect”

Artplus Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Ranked #30 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very good hotel trendy , very nice employees at the desk , at the dining room for breakfast , perfect location , i love this hotel , close to the see and very central , spa , artworks everywhere in the hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Edwige B
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Artplus Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Edwige B.,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we appreciate all of your kind compliments. We are pleased that you enjoyed the overall hotel, and that our hard-working staff were able to contribute nicely to your overall stay. We love that you were happy with the hotels prime location, and hope it made your stay with us that much more enjoyable. Lastly, we are ecstatic that you were able to take advantage of the hotels new gym, sauna, and spa room. Thank you for choosing the Artplus Hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Artplus hotel is a good choice if you are looking for a basic hotel near the beach in TLV. The staff was very friendly and helpful, I would give them all 5 stars for customer service.
Pros-Right near the beach, great staff, really good air conditioning, good breakfast, free parking.
Cons-This hotel is listed as a 4 star but it is definitely a 3 star. I feel the rooms could be a little bit cleaner and some of the furnishings look shabby even though the hotel is not old.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sara L

Dear Sara L.,
Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback with us. We are glad you enjoyed the hotels prime location, and our dedicated staff is flattered by your kind compliments. In addition we love that you enjoyed our breakfast assortment, as well as our available parking. As guest satisfaction is our top priority your comments regarding your room does give us concern. While we have never received complaints regarding the cleanliness of our rooms, which you can see from our past reviews, we do appreciate your feedback. We hold our standard for cleanliness very high, and thus your comments have been aware to management and will be looked into right away. Thank you for choosing to stay at Artplus Hotel, we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel was as we, 'frequent travelers' expected. Warm, light design, friendly and in the right neighbourhood. The staff was quick, very friendly and full spirit to help you out. Of course we read that the rooms were quite small, but so efficient, that that was no problem. Great happy our and even better breakfast, all you can think off. Very central next to beach and some great eateries! Next time we choose this hotel again. They made our holiday even better, despite of the airalarms and bombshelter.

Room Tip: They are planning to redesign some rooms, aks for the ones
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank knies1210
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Artplus Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Knies1210,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Artplus Hotel experience. We are glad that you were pleased with the overall hotel, as well as the prime location. Our dedicated staff also thanks you for your kind words, and are happy to have had the opportunity to contribute to your stay with us. We think it's fantastic that you enjoyed breakfast and that we were able to provide a kick-start to your day, and that you took advantage of our happy hour. Thank you for staying with us at Artplus Hotel, and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fun and funky artistic things throughout the hotel. Rooms are small but nice. There is a good happy hour on the roof but no bar for for the party folks. The neighbor hood was open late and easy to get around.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Artplus Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear FLOI,
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We think it's great that you were enjoyed the hotels design and we hope it made your stay that much more enjoyable. We love that you were able to take advantage of our happy hour, and thank you as well for your suggestions as we are always upgrading and making hotel additions. However we are glad our prime location in a lively part of town made it easy for you to get around. Thank you for choosing the Artplus Hotel and we hope to have you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Located at the heart of Tel Aviv this hotel was absolutely lovely. Besides it being clean, quiet, and well-designed the staff was lovely, super helpful and very accommodating. My travel companions and I had an evening flight but even with a 12 p.m. check-out the hotel let us leave our bags at the front desk and use the spa and showers before leaving for the airport. A + hotel, will definitely stay there next time I am in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Artplus Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear JetSetJess2014,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a lovely stay and that you enjoyed your experience with us at Artplus Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the overall hotel and our hard-working staff thanks you for your kind words. We are delighted that we were able to accommodate your needs after checkout and hope it made for a more relaxed and smooth departure. Also, we are ecstatic that you were able to take advantage of the hotels new spa room, and hope it made your day that much better. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Artplus Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Artplus hotel is indeed a small, cosy and personal alternative to the many hotel machines at the beachfront. Not to forget a nice cultural experience with all the local art. The hotel offers an excellent breakfast buffet, happy hour every day, a beautiful roof top terrace and a new, immaculate gym. The staff is professional and very helpful, personal and always smiling. Staying at this hotel is a special hotel experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

In my last review, I discussed how the Artplus crew had become like a family; the kind, warm, enticing, and exciting atmosphere of the property was enough to feel like home, but pairing that with amazing people truly creates a one-of-a-kind hospitality. When I planned my returned to Tel Aviv, then, I knew there was only one hotel I would even consider to spend nearly three weeks.

This stay was a homecoming that speaks to the incredible lengths the staff at the Artplus Hotel goes to make their guests comfortable. At my first breakfast I was greeted by a hug from Margot. My first trip back from the beach surprised Stav, who didn’t know I was back in town. It was honestly like I never left, and it is proof that the Artplus Hotel’s customer service is premier; this was only supplemented by the new faces I encountered on this trip.

Housekeeping also granted the same considerations as last year. Many days of my stay I asked housekeeping to “Do Not Disturb” for a variety of reasons. Each day this was beyond respected; on many of these days, I would find a back of fresh towels and toiletries on my door handle when I was on my way or on my way back. Courtesy and comfort are the priority of Artplus, and again that was evident to me from my stay.

While the same exemplary customer service was the same, some aspects of the grounds had gone through an amazing makeover. The two rooms in which I stayed (I initially stayed prior to leaving for Jerusalem, and then returned when I came back to Tel Aviv) were the same décor as last year, but as someone who appreciates the minimalistic trend, that was perfect for me; there were changes that were quite major. There was a newly added gym, fully equipped with Life Fitness weight and cardio machinery; there was also a steam sauna (which is not operable on Shabbat). There was also additional art installations that only add to the creative nature already alive and abound and around this property. This was the only negative during my stay—there was a touch of construction throughout the premise that was a bit of an inconvenience. However, this customer sees the big picture; I know that these settle challenges only add to the overall effort of management to create a hotel that is up-to-date and functioning at the highest level for the guests. I would take that kind of inconvenience from a hotel any day.

And I would pick this hotel again when in Tel Aviv any day. The proximity to the beach is what drew me here last year, but the stand-up job of the staff is what will keep bringing me back. Like Stav said again to me before I loaded into my cab after checkout, I am part of the family; after this stay, much like the last, I cannot wait until the next reunion.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KaylaLeeinTLV
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Artplus Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear KaylaLeeinTLV,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind and in-depth review. We are pleased that we were able to make your stay comfortable and that you chose to stay with us during your time in TLV. Satisfied guests are our top priority, so we thank you for recognizing our staffs efforts to make this a reality. We are glad that you enjoyed your fresh towels and toiletries, and hope it added to your comfortable and relaxing stay with us at Artplus Hotel. We also love that you enjoyed the overall hotel and that you were able to take advantage of all the hotels recent updates and amenities. We are grateful for your loyalty to us, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.