1/ excellent location on beach /great view from pool on roof ! this is a really a big bonus.
2/ rooms :
- furnished very poor and bad taste
- bathrooms need a lifting /out of age and old.
- room service is along and doest not meet expectations ! ( you have to call several times to get serviced)
- maids are knocking on your door at 8 AM !! no sorry i d like to sleep at this hour and not ready to leave the room.and i had not " the do not disturb " sign.
- CORRIDORS ARE EXTREMELY NOISY AND THIS IS DIFFCULT TO SLEEP WHEN RUDE AND TALKING PEOPLE ARE AROUND YOU
- Taxis are a real problem in that city . they charge you more then the counter shows.
not really 4 stars but rather a 3 stars hotel.
careful ! the photos of the pool are very good but the pool is really small !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Art Hotel offers culture, comfort and a prime location on Tel Aviv's beachfront With its unique boutique atmosphere, the new Leonardo Art Hotel is the perfect place for a romantic getaway, family vacation or enjoyable business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Leonardo Art Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Mercure