“Heavenly gluten-free fayre”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Thanks for fantastic gluten-free food at your lovely restaurant in Tel aviv. We were well looked after by attentive waiting staff. The bread was superb, served warm and crusty. The waitress even packed me two rolls so that I could have them for breakfast the following morning. Sitting outside with my husband and two friends on a warm October evening at delightfully decked tables with red checked tablecloths and subtle lighting amongst decorative foliage that tastefully deceived the street setting.....a superb experience....thank you.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

An excellent restaurant that has glutenfree pasta! The server was very knowledgeable about celiac. To top it all off, their GF chocolate dessert is totally outrageous!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

A very friendly waiter gave a good first impression, and she gave very good service throughout the meal. In adittion to the a la carte menu, we were informed of today's special, 3 additional dishes. We both had pasta, which tasted really nice. The desserts were mouthwatering, and really generous portions; I only managed half of a splendid chocolate mousse. Extra bonus, and important for coeliacs; you could have several of the pasta dishes and desserts without gluten.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Well located at the corner of Dizengoff and Gordon this place offers a well served trattoria like Italian food. We took the linguine with seafood (which obviously means the restaurant is not Kosher) and the lasagne bolognese. Both were served the Israeli way, meaning once you have finished there is no space even for the slightest dessert.

The seafood were fresh and various, the sauce was tasty. The lasagne were great, with more than the normal quantity of meat.

A place where we will probably return.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I spent a few hours here at lunch while my room at the adjoining hotel was being prepared. Much to my surprise, the warm and friendly staff were quick and efficient - perhaps too quick as I was hoping to have a leisurely lunch.

I ordered the veal schnitzel which came out almost immediately, but was piping hot and tasted divine. I chased it with an assemble-yourself latte and it was one of the best coffees I've ever had.

A little on the pricey side, which was tempered by the 10% discount given to hotel guests. A great restaurant, I would eat here again.