“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Been there a couple of weeks ago and liked it very much!

The food was fresh and tasty and the atmosphere was very nice (a show just started when I left…).

If you love Spanish food or just want to try something different – that’s the place to go.

1  Thank Lior L

Reviewed 4 May 2013

walking with a guest from abroad in the streets of Tel Aviv, we were looking for a place to have lunch on friday afternoon. Since I'm a great fond of spanish and catalan food and since I didn't visit La Masia yet, I thought that it will be a good idea to give it a try.

I must say that in Tel Aviv to find a free place on friday might be a problem but this restaurant was pretty empty (maybe it should have make me think again...).

The menu is a very basic one. I chose the catalan stew and my guest chose the Bread Barcelona style and the Roasted vegetables. the waiter said that since the restaurant is full it will take some time to bring the orders. I looked around and was wondering which restaurant is she talking about since there were only 2 tables with few people except of us.
the stew was hard as stone and horrible but it didn't look as if someone care about the quality of our food. It also wasn't very tasty and definitely didn't represent the amazing food I know from Spain. The vegetables were without any spices and seemed to be waiting for long time at the fridge before being served.

in general - don't know why other people here gave it good rating but save your time and money and go somewhere else.

1  Thank Alonst
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I have eaten here a few times and each time the food and dishes are fresh and very tasteful. I really enjoy the seafood, like the shrimps in garlic and the rabas (calamari).
It's really nice to have a different and very delicious food in tel aviv so I can experience the Spanish cuisine.
The service is excellent, the waiters are very helpful and efficient.
Definately a great place to visit, and not just once! :)

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Had Taps, had Paella, had Sangria & wine, all were awesome.

We were walking into a true Spanish place. The food was just like in the best places we have been at in Barcelona, with some occasional twist of sophistication. The fact that most of the staff was talking in Spanish between themselves was a proof for the authenticity, and a cute addition to the atmosphere.

1  Thank Lior A

Shalom,

I live in Israel and not always have the chance to enjoy spanish real flavors in this beautiful country. When I found La Masia it became a reference place.

The Paella I have to highlight is amazing, even better than some places in Spain!!
The variety of tapas is great, you can eat seafood, vegetarian and even "kasher" dishes.
Furthermore, the life shows they have most of the nights makes a perfect combination, to get addicted to this restaurant-bar.

I highly recommend, try once..and I bet you will love to come back.

1  Thank ElReinodeNita