“Dalida my love:)”

Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: European, Israeli, Egyptian, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Levant meets Europe The European Hamarrah (Tavern) of the Levinski Market, in a homage to Chef Dan Zuaretz’s culinary style, inspired by the legendary singer The new restaurant bar, which opened right opposite from the restaurant, allows for the outing to the Dalida restaurant to continue late into the wee hours of the night
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Been there a couple of times- with family and friends, each time the pleasure was extraordinary. The food was so fresh and special, so many tastes from all over the world. We had great dinner, the staff made us feel like home- only we didn't have to do the dishes;) maybe it was the Henessy... :)

2  Thank Roni C

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

My friend told me about a great place to eat and have a lot fun- i wasn't dissappointed! The food was awesome, the service was amazing and it has now become one of my favorite places to eat and drink.

2  Thank sopranos2013
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Amazing is the only one word that can describe this little marvel in Tel Aviv. Located near the Levinski street market, worth a visit especially on fridays, this is one of the best restaurants you can find. We were a group of seven ordering may dishes to the center of the table, all of them were fresh, tasty, special, appealing and moderately priced. Just pick an arbitrary selection from the menu. We were enthusiastic. Add a special atmosphere and a very helpful and pleasant staff and you have got yourself a fine choice to have linch or dine. Bravo!

2  Thank shimonz
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have been around the block and back again with Tel Aviv eateries but this has to be one of the coolest places to eat in town right now. The owners have yet to realise how cool this place is. I had to start gazpacho with roasted artichoke hearts , hazelnuts and if I'm not mistaken a sardine ... It was something so genius I ordered another. The mix of east meets west blends this place to a vibe that reminded me of a Berlin beer Keller and a Morocan shuk eatery all in one. Great music playing and a small garden to the rear full of young vibed good looking arty types Tel Avivites. Food is well priced and better than most of its poor quality ponsie competitors . This is a must try but let's hope they do not loose thief innocents that makes this a special place. I can't wait to go back. This is a thirty something hangout. I'm sure they allow oldies in, but it's deffo a young place. Loud music and on the house drinks being shot back at the tables adds to the come on in and have attitudes of the owners who welcome all to their tables. ... Go and see and enjoy.

4  Thank David E
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Spent a lovely evening in this beautiful gem in south tel aviv. Authentic music with a various dishes and the most interesting cocktails....
By the time the evening ended I was happily tipsey, full with the best dishes and sooooooo happy !!!!
Must take the time to stop by

1  Thank Ofirmel