Place is nice and decent.
- free cofee, cookies, fruits in the lobby
- free wifi
- clean simple and functional
- we got two beds instead of a big one. We are not religious.
- don't bother with rooms with a view. It's not really a benefit here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is conveniently situated on Tel Aviv's Hayarkon Street (city center) overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the promenade. The beach and the promenade are just across the road. The hotel is surrounded by many restaurants featuring international cuisine and many indoor and outdoor cafes.The Lusky suites hotel is a cozy family run hotel where we aim to give our guests a comfortable relaxing and truly memorable holiday in idyllic surrounding. it includes various choices of room, suites and penthouses with kitchenettes, sea view balconies, fast internet connection and free underground parking for a quick getaway or longer stay, we can offer the most suitable accommodations to your needs: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Lusky – Great Small Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusky Hotel Tel Aviv