“Superb Restaurant”

Ranked #292 of 1,658 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Decided to give this restaurant a go on my final night I was here. I was impressed. The service was excellent, waiters helpful and friendly. I chose Steak and Chips - cooked perfectly and was tasty. Not bad price wise. The atmosphere was great inside the restaurant. Overall, I'd recommend this restaurant and I'll certainly be visiting again when I am back in Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Walking to the top of Dizengoff we stumbled upon Room Service by accident but will certainly be visiting again when next in Tel Aviv.

The atmosphere was electric; a mixed age crowd all enjoying food, wine and friendship. Not a quiet place with all the chatter, and an eclectic music policy ranging from chart to disco.

The food was great and the service faultless. If you get chance, try the bruschetta - it is full of fresh local ingredients which makes it so tasty.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I've only had breakfast/brunch here, but have been a few times and I love it. The eggs hollandaise are on a really good brioche with excellent spinach, the fruit juices are fresh and varied, the service is very helpful. The shakshuka is fine, and the whole wheat bread served hot and with butter.

They have a very full menu, and serve everything on lovely dishes, presentation makes it special.

I have passed by at night and it seems full and hopping, great for Tel Aviv scene watching, don't know about the food but heard the cocktails are good. Outside seating is nice but a bit noisy, and towards noon gets very sunny.

Recommended :)

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Service was actually very good, contrary to what people say.

However that can't make up for mediocre food. The cheese ravioli sauce was passable but it was clearly not fresh, and had a stale aftertaste.
The goose breast pizza had good meat but again the cheese wasn't fresh and it was very off putting.

Taste it and you will know for yourself. Now I know a trip advisor rating can't be trusted. A 4 average is equivalent to a 3 on yelp.

I'm a Yelp Elite and I'm pretty sure I know what my tastebuds are telling me. Don't believe me? Then go and try it for yourself ;)

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The food was ok. Chicken was very dry and hardly seasoned but the fish was good. Unfortunately with now being in our 30s, we did not fit in the age structure of this nicely decorated restaurant. The waitresses only hung on those tables where their friends were sitting happily chatting. We got no attention at all. We felt like in a teenager canteen. I would definitely not recommend this place if you are over 25.

2  Thank Annika R