“They know how to care a customer”
Review of Room Service

Room Service
Ranked #284 of 1,658 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Sunday evening, looking for a place to relax & enjoy decent meal we found this lovely place.
Great decoration with nice terrace outside to enjoy the street atmosphere
We ordered one steak sandwich & a dish fish salad.
Both of them were great. The fish was well cooked with a great salad & potatoes. Careful with bones (wish they could take that out)
The steak was great with rich mustard and mayo sauce!

We also got two great drinks.
Maredsous beer (Belgium) and some fruit shake which was enormous!!! with a great price (35 NIS).
During our stay we got some treats on the house (Whiskey shots & ice blended drink)

That's a restaurant you wanna be!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

That is very nice, trendy place. The food is very good and everything looks gorgeous. However, the service leaves much to be desired. The staff's behavior proud-stomached and we felt unwelcome.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Decided to give this restaurant a go on my final night I was here. I was impressed. The service was excellent, waiters helpful and friendly. I chose Steak and Chips - cooked perfectly and was tasty. Not bad price wise. The atmosphere was great inside the restaurant. Overall, I'd recommend this restaurant and I'll certainly be visiting again when I am back in Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Walking to the top of Dizengoff we stumbled upon Room Service by accident but will certainly be visiting again when next in Tel Aviv.

The atmosphere was electric; a mixed age crowd all enjoying food, wine and friendship. Not a quiet place with all the chatter, and an eclectic music policy ranging from chart to disco.

The food was great and the service faultless. If you get chance, try the bruschetta - it is full of fresh local ingredients which makes it so tasty.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I've only had breakfast/brunch here, but have been a few times and I love it. The eggs hollandaise are on a really good brioche with excellent spinach, the fruit juices are fresh and varied, the service is very helpful. The shakshuka is fine, and the whole wheat bread served hot and with butter.

They have a very full menu, and serve everything on lovely dishes, presentation makes it special.

I have passed by at night and it seems full and hopping, great for Tel Aviv scene watching, don't know about the food but heard the cocktails are good. Outside seating is nice but a bit noisy, and towards noon gets very sunny.

Recommended :)