“Best Business Hotel in TLV”
Review of Vital Hotel

Vital Hotel
Ranked #15 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Be'er Yakov
“Best Business Hotel in TLV”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was staying at the Vital hotel for 10 days and was relay impressed from the hotel crew to keep the high level of service and maintenance. I was treated like a VIP guest and will recommend you all to stay at this hotel.
Thank you Vital team!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
vitalhotel, Director of Sales at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for a wonderful review.
We could not have asked for a better one.
We really appreciate that you took the time to provide a full review on your stay with us at the Vital hotel Tel Aviv, and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel when on your next return to Tel Aviv.
Many thanks for recommendations.

Michael Ilyaitch- Sales manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The Vital Hotel is an amazing experience in Israel, Beautiful hotel.
Had a lovely stay with delicious breakfast.
The rooms are very comfortable clean and nice, Great staff and awesome little restaurant at the top.
My room was big, modern clean and the bed was extremely comfortable.
I can easly point Vital hotel as one of the best valued hotel in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Roy,

Rishon Lezion, Israel
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This is my second time in Tel-Aviv and the first time in Vital (the first time I was at Dan). The rooms are very comfortable and the location is just great, about 10 minutes in taxi to anywhere.
I would defiantly return to Vital because of the service and their attentive attitude.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review.

Beersheba, Israel
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We visit at Vital already for the fourth time, this great jersey, clean, excellent service, very accommodating attitude, warm and thoughtful, excellent breakfast, Recommend a stay at the heart above, compiler and ospitalier

Room Tip: Warm recommendation
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
vitalhotel, Director of Sales at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Iulius,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
We really appreciate that you took the time to provide a full review on your stay with us at the Vital hotel Tel Aviv, and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel on your next return to Tel Aviv.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 January 2014

After a 10-day grueling bus tour through Israel and Jordan, I had the honor of booking a place for my parents and my in-laws (!) for a rest. Going through Trip Advisor, I felt that this hotel fit our needs and price.

I made reservations about 4 months in advance. Any questions that I had were answered within one or two days from the staff via email. In terms of communication, they were on top of it. I received an email a couple of days prior to checking in to ask what time I would be checking in. I told them that one of our party lost their luggage and the airlines would be delivering it to the hotel. The personal touch was good - although I'm not sure how much was communicated between the staff members, I felt good that they asked!

I picked this place because of the location to the local attractions (i.e. Tel Aviv Museum and Dizengoff street) and felt that this would be better for getting a feel of the local attractions. It's a bit far from Old Jaffa, but if you're willing to walk or take a taxi, not that far at all.

This is a business hotel. I felt a tiny bit bad when we first arrived on Dec 31, 2013 (but I had under estimated the time it would take from the Jordanian border to our hotel - about 6 hours if you're interested). Since we thought it would be appropriate to celebrate NYE, we asked about a bar at the hotel, there isn't any! So keep this in mind! We ended up raiding the hotel mini bar to celebrate 2014 - memorable for sure.

The breakfast that we had included was good. The best breakfast that we had for our entire tour was Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv, but this was good an plentiful, nothing to complain about. Overall my parents and my in-laws were pleased with the location and the facilities. It is attached to a hospital and "mall" - although I think good restaurants are about a 10 minute walk away.

The gym (we never took advantage of it - so tired at the end of our trip) is a local fitness center that the hotel will give a pass. We looked at it, and it seemed very modern with several cardio machines available (although unsure about weights since we never made it in).

Going to the airport after your stay here? They do have a service to the airport which I thought was great since I didn't have to worry about haggling for the price. It was 150 NIS per car to the airport. Make sure that they know when you need to leave, they will arrange everything for you.

Overall, I would stay here again with or without my parents (or in-laws). I liked it because it didn't feel as touristy as the other hotels on the beach may have felt and I believe that we were more in the "local" area of the city (If that appeals to you)!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
vitalhotel, Director of Sales at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review.

California
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We have been staying at the Vital hotel for quite a few years, we call it our "home away from home". It is an excellent boutique business hotel, great location, spacious rooms, good service. Some of the staff goes out of his way to make you feel welcome, like Yoav in the breakfast dinning area. The business center in the 12th floor is very convenient to sit, read a newspaper, drink a coffee, or use the computers if you need to. It is located on top of a small shopping center which is very convenient, close to museum, theater, opera center, a reasonable walking distance to the beach (about 20 minutes). A very good value for the price.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
vitalhotel, Director of Sales at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, 25 December 2013
Dear Susan,

Thank you for a wonderful review.
We could not have asked for a better one.

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I found at Vital everything that I need, as a seasoned business traveller: best service, best infrastructure, best city area, best cultural attractions, best transportation, best commercial facilities. 10/10.

Room Tip: I prefer the front side
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Ilan,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
We really appreciate that you took time to provide a review on your stay with us at the Vital hotel Tel Aviv.
Our staff will be happy hosting you again on your next visit in Tel Aviv.

Best regards,
Michael Ilyaitch- Sales manager.