“Amazing hands”

Massage & Pain Therapy
Ranked #4 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hello! Highly experienced massage therapist in Tel Aviv. The treatments, developed over years in varied coursework and in hands-on practice, are particularly professional. The massage is suitable as routine and pleasurable therapy, for treating pain and muscle stiffness and for just about anyone who loves an exquisite massage. Prices: 70 minutes 200 shekels. 90 minutes 250 shekels.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Eyal is the best massage therapist I've ever been treated by. He has one of those extra-sensory skills that turns his treatment into a deeply therapeutic experience. He knows what and how to respond to every kind of need -- whether a physical injury or mental stress. What's more, he's one extremely pleasant and thoughtful, which makes the entire session with him into a truly rewarding experience for both your body and your soul. When you leave his clinic you will feel you have been blessed.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"life"
"israel"

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have really benefited from Eyal's treatments. He is very professional and a very nice person. I've had sciatic related numbness in my leg for over two years, and the massage has helped relieve that tremendously. He not only treated the lower back/leg area, but worked on neck/shoulders/back, etc. and has made a huge difference in my overall sense of well-being. He always finds all the sore spots and is very gifted at his work! I give my highest recommendation!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

“You are not forgotten! I want to update you. I am feeling great (yay!), have had no twinges in my neck/shoulder regions at all. I continue to do exercises at home and am conscious of my posture “most” of the time
“Your work truly makes a difference and I thank you! You got me to this point and I appreciate all the work, information and feedback. Believe me you are the best!!

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I found Eyal's website by accident while looking for a massage therapist in Tel Aviv. I emailed him and within 30 minutes we arraigned a massage at his new studio. His directions were very clear and he met me in front of his building. After a brief assessment of me health condition and my therapeutic needs, he began to concentrate on my lower back- my main source of pain. His hands worked magic on my muscle knots. After the massage, he is very caring and nurturing, allowing enough time to get dressed and rehydrated. I did not feel rushed at all. The experience was not only enjoyable, but kept me literally pain free for weeks. I can recommend Eyal very highly.