“Sea Executive Hotel”

Ranked #32 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Pasadena, California
“Sea Executive Hotel”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is a wonderful Hotel right on the beach, really well located. The rooms are lovely and comfortable. We have a two room suite with a kitchen overlooking the ocean. The bathroom is large with a bath and a shower. The breakfasts are $25.00 a person so overpriced, and with a small selection. However there is a restaurant in front of the hotel with a large selection and the food is excellent. The hotel staff us warm, friendly and helpful. My husband andI are staying at the hotel for two weeks and highly recommend it. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites.

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your stay, and as I'm sure you've heard from our staff at the front desk, if you need anything please don't hesitate to let us know!

Enjoy the rest of your time in Tel Aviv!

Josh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Athens, Greece
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I had a very good stay at the SEA Executive Suites in March 2013. Staff are very polite and the service is superb. I had the Studio room which was very comfortable. Nice shower and good bed. Enough space to feel at home. Coffee and tea is for free at the reception as well as cookies. I will definitely stay there again when I go back to Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from the air condition compressors-located at the back-and traffic fro...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Hi Yannis,

My name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites.

Thank you for the great review! We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Tel Aviv.

I hope you arrived home safe and sound,
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The location of the hotel couldn't be better, right next to the beach. The breakfast in the restaurant is the best breakfast I have ever had - the mixture of fresh food and dishes was incredible. I would return to Tel Aviv just for this breakfast. The rooms were really great and quiet. We had a suite with a partial sea view and it was just fine. We couldn't see much of the sea but we didn't spend much time in the room anyway. The is a small car park in front of the hotel for approximately 8-10 cars on a first come first served basis. It can get busy during peak times.

This hotel comes highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FG12345
jhoff89, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet and Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the great review! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed breakfast at the new House Restaurant! Our goal is to provide our guests with a wholesome breakfast to start their day, and we're glad you were able to benefit from it :)

I hope you get home safe and sound!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had a wonderfull time at the Sea Executive. The staff are really friendly, attentive, quick and service minded (nearly always). No comment about the breakfast either. Good choice of dishes and again, good service by the staff.
Perhaps it is all a bit less formal than other hotels but that is appealing to the place. The room (two bedroom suite) was lovely. Two lavishly equipped bathrooms , kitchenette that ticked all the boxes, TV in each room with a wide choice of channels and a huge fridge. Very easy if you want to eat in the room.

I had requested a room on a high floor when I made the booking (almost six months in advance of the actual stay). Despite calling a week in advance to check my request I was given accomodation on the second floor which is really very noisy. Next time I will ask for a written guarantee for a higher room.
Because come again I will because the stay was wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and make sure in advance you get it.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites - Tel Aviv.

I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to provide excellent accommodations and service, and I'm glad you experienced both!

Regarding your request for a room on a high floor, I'm very sorry we couldn't make this accommodation for you. I'll pass your review along to our general manager so we can ensure this doesn't happen again.

I hope you arrived home safe and sound!

London
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Very nice room with lovely balcony on the front. Room had fridge, kettle and microwave - very useful. The staff were helpful and friendly. The only thing I would have a little moan about is that, for an Israeli hotel, the breakfasts weren't great.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Stayed recently at Sea Executive Suites for 5 nights. No complaints. Staff were friendly enough, rooms OK, free coffee in lounge, small but decent gym, rooms cleaned daily etc. I would certainly return - excellent location, however, is the hotel's strong point.

Noticed some reviewers commented negatively on the breakfast provided by the cafe next door. From what I experienced - breakfast 5 mornings in a row - the staff at the cafe were very attentive and helpful and the set menus were good with huge portion sizes. A strong point for the hotel i'd say!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

(I originally responded to your review a few weeks ago, but for some reason it didn't go through.)

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We've had a great relationship with the neighboring restaurant for quite some time -- and I'm certainly glad you enjoyed breakfast there -- but I just want to let you know we opened an in-hotel restaurant on May 1, open daily for breakfast. Should you visit Tel Aviv again, we'd love to hear your thoughts!

I hope you arrived home safe and sound!

Byron Bay, Australia
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Have stayed many times, thistime they lacked the service and friendliness of the past
the rooms are renovated ok, which was long overdue and they could have done better , they feel more stark and lack character - like an ikea fit out

The building site across the road is very noisey and really affected our sleep and peace.
The roads on all sides are very busy too....

lifts take for ever in the morning and the coffee lounge has gone down hill...breakfast is a poor buffet from cheap restaurant next door....

for 350US $ you can get way better value in TEL aviv these days ..... they did offer us better rates $200 for same room next visit which i don't get why they overcharge in the first place makes you want to look elsewhere

i hope they work on the basics and get back to being a good option for travellers

Room Tip: seaside high up away from noise if possible
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mabudo_likes_travel
SeaTelAviv, Front Office Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear Dani,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
As our returning guest, your feedback is very important to us.
Tel Aviv is one of the world's most up-and-coming cities. As such, citywide renovations are constantly taking place. We understand the noise from the surrounding construction sites can be bothersome at times, but this is part of what makes Tel Aviv a special place -- our never ending pursuit to make the city a beautiful place for tourists and natives.
Having said that, the hotel management does everything in its power to ensure our guests will enjoy a quiet and a relaxing stay and installed a double glassed windows in all of our suites and rooms.
I truly hope you will give us the privilege to host you again on your next visit to Tel Aviv and correct the wrong impression you received n your last short stay.
Also, I welcome you to enjoy our new upgraded breakfast in our House Restaurant that is due to open in the beginning of May 2013.
Kind regard,