“Perfect Spot in Tel Aviv”

Sea Executive Suites
Ranked #34 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here for 10 days in May. Excellent location directly across from the beach. We had two rooms; the suite was enormous, glamorous and larger than necessary, while the double room was far too spare with nowhere to put your clothes. The beds were very comfortable and the bath nicely equipped, but definitely spend the extra money on a suite.
We loved the location, walked everywhere from the hotel and loved facing the beautiful view of the sea. There's a delicious tiny kiosk behind the hotel that sells hummus and terrific shnitzel.

Room Tip: Make sure to face the water
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel I stay every summer solo during my yearly Grand Vacation which includes Israel. I like the full sea view 1 Br Apts Much quieter this year with the conflict. GREAT LOCATION GREAT STAFF EASY PARKING KITCHENETTE GREAT PEOPLE WATCHING FROM BALCONY (u can sit for hours watching alone or with a friend) This summer my best rate wast hrough the hotel website and was then given a further 5% off as a deturning customer. It is a gem of TLV See my previous reviews Ive stayed quite a few places but I cant keep awayfrom Sea Executive Suites Was last here FebMarch this year Go Sea Exec Suites! Go TLV! AND LECHAIM/ΓΕΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΙΣΡΑΕΛ/ISRAEL!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The apartments at Sea Executive Suites are are reasonably sized, but not huge. The lobby is very nice and the staff are welcoming. The location is excellent, directly across the road from the beach and a short stroll to restaurants and cafe's. The in-house breakfast is quite good. The only point for real improvement is the hallways, which are very dark and gloomy.

All in all, the Sea Executive Suites are a great option for families or those wanting a little more room than a hotel room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank B4111MZC
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I stayed in room 81 a front room, second top floor overlooking the beach with an excellent view. It was sunny, airy, light, spacious, clean, modern, with a spa and kitchenette. The bed was large and comfortable.

The staff were friendly welcoming obliging and available. The position was excellent. Breakfast was an extensive self serve buffet with eggs fried omelette etc as requested.
Beach towels were readily available as was coffee and tea in the lobby lounge and as it was hot (summer) there were complimentary icy poles (popsicles) in the lobby. Yum!

We really enjoyed our stay and would happily return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We recently stayed at the Sea Executive...twice...our first week when we arrived to Israel and for our last night to be close to the airport. A front desk person arranged for a 6am taxi our last morning and the driver was patiently waiting when we came downstairs.

My husband, my 2 sons and I opted for the 2 bdrm suite and it was perfect for us. The bedrooms were spacious enough to be comfortable and the unit was clean and had ample storage. Our first week we had one king and 2 single beds and the last night we had 2 king beds. One child opted to sleep on the pull out sofa in the sitting/living room which was certainly comfortable enough. The unit was pleasant and had a lovely balcony overlooking the sea. It was comfortable enough so that during the hot summer afternoons, we could all be there and have space to move around. It was furnished with the basics, but enough to feel homey. The 4th floor has a washer/dryer and for a min. price, the front desk will supply the necessary token and laundry detergent. If the unit had double pane windows it would have been ideal because sometimes the street noise was really loud. That said, the location of the hotel was excellent. Walking distance to a plethora of shops and restaurants, minutes to Dizengoff and we even walked to Old Jaffa. We were secure that our boys, ages 12 and 13 could walk to the beach by themselves and we meet up with them a short time after. The staff was kind and attentive. We heard the air raid siren our last night in Tel Aviv and followed hotel protocol to use the stairwell to the basement. It felt like we were in a staff break room, but it was cozy and served the purpose.

The breakfast buffet was wonderful and had a nice selection. We were also able to get eggs to order. My kids, who are very picky, were pleased with the choices and commented that they loved the food.

This is a nice hotel and a lovely alternative to those huge cookie cutter hotels. We felt safe as we were only a block and a half from the American Embassy. We would stay here again and look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I just returned last week from my visit in Israel (yes, during the fighting!). The hotel was clean, located right across the street from the beautiful beach in Tel Aviv and had an exceptionally friendly staff at the front desk! I had not stayed prior to this visit and found a good price on hotels.com. The reviews were good and I thought I would take a chance. I am so pleased that I stayed at the Sea Executive Suites. The only issues I had was there was not free bottled water in the room. One tiny perk in the summer that would have been very appreciated! Perhaps they will read my review and start including a bottle of water per day. They did provide great coffee/cappuccino at no charge in their lobby and offered free popsicles.

I usually extend my work trip by a few days each summer and will certainly plan to stay at the Sea Executive Suites again (assuming their pricing stays at a decent amount).

The only reason they didn't get 5 stars was because of the water, coffee in the room was typical Israeli mud, not the decent kind and after staying in 5 star hotels, this one isn't the same.... but nonetheless, for a boutique hotel it was fantastic! Happy to recommend to all of my friends.

BTW - Even though there were red alert sirens for rockets coming into Tel Aviv from Gaza, I always felt safe in the hotel. An added bonus in a difficult situation!

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the elevator, I had forgotten this time and requested to be moved...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 6nights last month in a Studio Room.

Pros: convenient location just right the beach walking distance to restaurants, friendly staff, clean rooms and lobby, free coffee and biscuits all day, they also issue a card lending towels you can bring to the beach.

Cons: wifi is a bit slow. We stayed at the corner room on the 3rd floor; very strict with late check out.Only been allowed until 12:30pm after staying for 6nights (1:00pm would have been acceptable), small room with no view! Seriously the view on the 3rd floor is like the top of a factory. I have inquired about getting a bigger room and dont mind paying but they said theyre "fully booked" but when checked third party website such as booking.com is shows availability for a one bedroom. I inquired about this at the Front Desk but they weren't sure. I wonder what they will provide me if I ever did a separate booking online for a one bedroom suite? Breakfast is too limited. All veggies, sauces, cheese and egg.

• Stayed: July 2014