“Surprising”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Been there with 7 family relative.. Everyone found what to eat.
The agadashi tufo was amazing. The sushi was excellent. Good place to have dinner at.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ok .. just to be clear .. I was shocked to see a fully packed restaurant in ben Yehuda , that I haven't seen before..
I was more surprised to see that it's Kosher !..
and what amazed me the most.. was the food and hospitality .. it was amazing !!!!
we ate sushi , some first course dishes .. then some noodles (we were 4 ppl)
and it was The best Japanese restaurant I have been in a long time ..
I even promised to myself I will write a review somewhere.. and I decided to do it here :)

Thanks for the amazing place !

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We went on chol hamoed and motze Shabbat pessach. Food and Selektion was very good, they have Sushi äs well Meat; all of us will come back again! The Place is very loud when full.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Three of us just had a wonderful meal at Nini Hachi today. We were looking for a Kosher restaurant and two of us would eat rice during Pesach. We were looking for a Sushi restaurant and someone directed us to Nini Hachi. The place is very attractive and the food was delicious. Two of us were vegetearians and one had a huge bowl of Coconut soup with a wonderful variety of mushrooms in it and gorgeous vegetarian shushi rolls. I had a very tasty dish of asparagrus and mushrooms and the third person had a tasty beef and rice noodle dish. We don't live in Tel Aviv but will hurry back and eat in this delightful restaurant again. Restaurant has a nice atmosphere and is clean and attractive,and the food is presented nicely.

1  Thank Iloveitaly09
Reviewed 6 April 2014

one of the best Japanese kitchen in tel aviv! the sashimi is so good, the dishes are so colorful and tasty and dont miss the ramen soup- wow
i love the open kitchen so u can see how the sushi is made
in sush it is all about fresh and for me its nothing to do with cosher- just quality and this place have it!

2  Thank blackosnat