“Choose Ofir Horn As Your Guide”

Holy Land Private Tours
Ranked #44 of 190 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Holy Land Private Tours specializes in customizing your tour of the land to truly fit you and give you an outstanding experience!We, at Holy Land Private Tours, believe it is our duty to look after your satisfaction and to make your stay in the Holy Land as memorable and rewarding.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I went to Israel for my bachelor party with a group of four friends. Our tour included the Old City of Jerusalem, Masada/Dead Sea, Caesarea, the Grottos at Rosh Hanikra, Acre and Haifa. Our guide, Ofir Horn was absolutely fantastic. He is one of the most knowledgable people, much less tour guides, I have ever spent time with. Not only did we learn about the history of each place we visited but he also helped us understand the current politics of the country and how the history has affected it. I could not recommend him more highly. The tour was entertaining, informative and comfortable. Overall a fantastic experience!

3  Thank Mark T
There are newer reviews for Holy Land Private Tours

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I've been to Israel over a dozen times and saw and learned about things that in my past visits, never was able to experience. Ofir blew our expectations out of the water; both with his knowledge and equally important, his personality. we'll be recommending ofir to others.

1  Thank Eyal A
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I had an AMAZING time touring Israel for eight days with Ofir Horn. Before the trip, Ofir worked with us to customize our trip. He provided a stock itinerary based on our desire to focus on Christian historical sites, and then he worked with us on the phone to customize it based on our suggestions (my wife really wanted to ride a camel, and Ofir made it happen). In addition, the company Ofir was working through (Israel Private Tour Guide) was able to assist us in finding and booking hotels at all of the locations on our trip. We emailed Ofir several times before the trip, and he was always very responsive, which was much appreciated.

We arrived in Israel a few days before our tour started and had some time in Tel Aviv on our own. Ofir informed us of some events that he felt we may be interested in checking out, even before our time with him began. Once we joined up with Ofir, we truly began to see and learn about everything Israel had to offer. We chose a tour itinerary that involved a good amount of travel by car, and Ofir made all of the drives interesting with his vast amount of knowledge on Israel’s history. Also, one of our primary reasons for traveling to Israel was to visit and learn more about locations mentioned throughout the Bible. Ofir’s knowledge of topics from both the Old and New Testaments was impressive, and I found myself truly connecting the stories, names, and places together.

My wife and I wanted to try all of the local cuisine, but unfortunately we not too familiar with it before arriving. Ofir made sure to take us to local eateries and helped order a variety of delicious food every day. Also, as we toured different locations, there were opportunities for my wife and me to have some extra time for photography and exploration while Ofir would bring the car around to us – very nice in the summertime heat! We love getting pictures on our travels, and Ofir was always happy to snap a few shots of us whenever we asked.

We had a great time on our vacation, and we would recommend Ofir to anyone. We definitely saw so much more of the country than we would have on our own or in a large tour group. I would certainly request Ofir again on my next trip to Israel.

2  Thank greenjinjo
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We are so grateful that Ofir had been recommend to us as a fantastic tour guide in Israel. We had booked Ofir for 4 days. His knowledge of Israel was phenomenal, but more important to us was his ability to make our tour fun and interesting to our 14 and 16 year-old children. Ofir was flexible and always willing to adjust the schedule/itinerary to suit our desires. We were so thankful that Ofir was able to add one more day with us at the last minute. We all loved our time with Ofir, and highly recommend him. If/when we go back to Israel, Ofir is the only guide we will use.

3  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed 11 June 2014

great day in jerusalem with ofir as guide.i have been to israel many times and he showed me places ive never visited.picked me and my wife in tel aviv and had terrific experience and i recommed him to anyone

3  Thank hyman r