Open today: 09:00 - 22:00

from US$199.00
from US$69.00
from US$79.00
3,738 results
All reviews wadi rum bedouin camp border crossing day trip dead sea petra tour ein gedi great tour private tour went smoothly jordan river rosh hanikra old city sea of galilee driver masada nathalie
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a horrible experience. Firstly, we were told that the driver would pick us up at 7;30 and instead he came at 8:30 for no discernable reason. Furthermore, he dropped us back at Jerusalem at 5:30 instead of 7, meaning our tour was cut significantly short.

Secondly, our experience of Bethlehem was the most negative because in the tour description it says see the Church of Nativity and more. Instead, we spent a total of an hour on Bethlehem, 20 minutes of which were only in a Christian Gift Shop. After the gift shop, he drove us to the Church of Nativity and rushed us through the site. We spent maybe 10 minutes there before he marched us out and sent us back to Jerusalem. This means we saw almost nothing in Bethlehem because we skipped all the other attractions and spent only 10 minutes on the church.

Thirdly, the tour said that we would see Jericho, or at least go to a viewpoint of it. Instead our driver just pointed Jericho out to us from the car. We did not even stop to see it. This is again, not as advertised.

Our guide's tour was unacceptable and rushed. Would not recommend to anyone.

5  Thank Hobochiken
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We received directions to be at a specific hotel for pickup at 12:30. We got there a half hour early at noon. At 12:35 I phoned the tour operator to make sure they're coming and was told the driver is 5 minutes away. At 1pm I phone again, get the same 5 minutes away story. At 1:30 I call again and I'm told the tour had to be cancelled due to a personal issue of the guide. Not a great start to a vacation when your whole first day is basically ruined. I had to call my travel agent for a refund as instructed, who had to contact the tour operator to confirm. They said the tour happened and that I was calling them that I'm running late. Oh boy that got my blood pumping. I couldn't believe they had the stones to lie like that, especially since I had proof of my location that entire day thanks to Google's perfect phone tracking, putting me at the pickup location for an hour and a half as stated above.
Book at your own risk.

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank Unamusd
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We had three wonderful tours with this company and the Israeli tour guides provided were helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and great value. Sadly, the Jordanian tour guides were not well trained or as professional, but we enjoyed our 3 day trip through Jordan in spite of the poor quality of the tour guides provided.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Tourist Israel to anyone visiting Israel. Especially helpful was the flexibility to be picked up in one city and dropped off at our hotel in another city!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I hired this company to go to Petra from Eilat and it was for sure the best option.
We took the 2 days option, one day is just not enough to go to the monastery and everything else.
After the lunch, we were taken to the agency and since we were the only 2 people from the group staying overnight in Petra, they sent us with a driver to the Bedouin Camp. I would love to say that this driver who took us to the camp was an awesome human being which we will never forget about.
The Bedouin Camp is something you shouldn't miss, is one of the best parts of this adventure.
The day after, the same driver took us to the park to spend the second day in Petra and later, we went to the agency and from there, a bus took us to the border, from the border there was a van specifically to take us to our hostel.
Thank you very much.

1  Thank emmeralt7
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The day trip to Masada and dead sea should be a fixed plan for any visitors in Israel. Even booking it last minute Tourist Israel has provided all the support to us via mail before and after the tour. We were punctually picked up and dropped off at the places scheduled. The driver was very enthusiastic and provided all the needed instructions. Be sure you calculate enough and fair time to go up and down in Masada, just as the driver informed us before entering the site.