“Fast, good, clean and reasonable.”
Review of Pundak Ayalon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pundak Ayalon
Ranked #933 of 1,749 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you need to eat on the run but still enjoy the food, this is the place to go. Great for during work lunch but also good for more relaxed dinners.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This is what we call “misaada mizrachit”. Hommus, meze, shishlik and kebab. The regular simple treat, eat and leave. Once this kind of place use to rule Israel. Basic Arab food, cheap and quick and filling. Being in a gas station makes even more appealing. For a real quick filling of your stomach and nostalgia. In Jaffa you will find similar places.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

In the begining thr staff was nice . But they served us staled food. I ordered a chicken stake that I couldn.t eat, I was so smelly and it looked dezgusting. I asked the waiter to change it and he argued with me and when I asked him "would you eat that?" he actually took a piece of meat and threw it in his mouth! Eventually they changed the chicken with liver who was as bad , so I left the place starving. Not to mention it was expensive. Stay away from the place

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

A good kebab-style place. Food is fresh and tasty. Staff are always freindly. Overall a good place to grab a bite.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I keep saying that if this place was located better, it would be a must see place for every tourist & local. Every time I'm there i get a smiling and pleasant service, and the food is unbelievably good!

1  Thank Jiveman7