“Very tastyyy”

Price range: US$0 - US$100
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Good atmosphere,very nice service and amazing sushi. The price is quite expensive but still we enjoyed it very much! !

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Great Atmospher, top service, top food. All in all a great experience and worth going again.
Great place to coktail and feed!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

After hearing (and reading) about Sushi Samba I couldn't wait to go. Very disappointing. When I pulled out my chair to sit down it was covered in food - no exaggeration. I don't mind flicking off the odd speck, but this was gross! The vegetarian roll was obviously pre-made as it arrived 1 minute after the waiter left. The nori was soggy and the vegetables were different from what we asked for. The rest of the sushi was ordinary at best. The rice was cold and hard and the salmon nigiri had chewy long bits, impossible to bite. One of the rolls had mango substituted for the avocado because the avocado wasn't ripe enough - we were told this after being served the dish!! To add, my soy plate arrived with dried old rice on it! So NOT worth my time or money!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have eaten in Sushi Samba a lot of times in the past years, the restaurant keeps a high standard of food and we were happy with our evening every time we went there. they have interesting variety of Sushi and you can also get very good meet & sea food. prices are high but you get great value for money and very good service.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Nice place with very good food and atmosphere, but prices is very high, maybe to high. Check prices before reserve but very very special