See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I have stayed for one night only, the hotel is good, but they have to make some improvements, the reception was not that much experienced, also i have already booked through booking.com & he told me that he will search for a room for me !! but he gave me a room with wet floor !! due to cleaning.

Also the isolation between rooms need to be improvements, my neighbours TV sound was in my room !

Finally they have to make some maintenance for the bathroom, as the room is very good, but the bathroom is very old.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Good location, a great rooftop bar with great food. The hotel staff are helpful and friendly. Areas for improvement could be the breakfast room is in the basement but nonetheless a good selection of food for a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016

As a Jordanian expert of hotels, restaurants and travel experience, I was requested by some friends to go and review this one (in town) ... When I went there, Oh My God, things were so bad that I can not call it a hotel, not even a boutique,,, Its a trash place,,,, No Housekeeping, no cleaning, nor water in the toilets. So If you have to go there, bring your own water and (Toilet paper).
Talking about the bars / Pubs...this is another story... Some are good, others are cheaters... but I keep it for another review as they recognized me (when I went there) and I promised them not to mention their (bad) service until they solve the (Canyon) hotel worst service...
Until next time, about bars and pubs, Never go to this (Canyon thing)....Its not a hotel...never , ever... Cheers

Room Tip: Never go there...Or you waste your money and time
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aktham55
CanyonBoutiqueHotel, Public Relations Manager at Canyon Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for your comments. We have looked at your profile and considering you mentioned we recognize you, no one from our staff has seen you before.

We would like to look into the matter further if you could specify when you stayed and if you complained during your stay to a member of staff, which member of staff. I assure you our rooms are cleaned daily and you mentioned to readers to bring their own toilet paper? And there was no water in the toilet? Could you please elaborate?

The outlets are a separate entity to the hotel, so any issues you had with them would have to be directed at them rather than us. If this a genuine complaint we would really appreciate further details to look into the matter.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

DO NOT STAY HERE , a big scam - so dirty , no room cleaning and smells very bad , every thing is so old , STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY RUDE STAFF , noisy air conditioning , construction outside .
i hate it so much

Room Tip: terrible hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SohailI37
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Like the title says, we expected more but we got less. Although our booking did not include breakfast (and it was +7 jods per person), the breakfast area was in a no-window area in the basement, a really ugly room, not inspiring you to enjoy a breakfast. The room was just ok but it was obvious it lacked maintenance. The water was only running hot and there was not any way to make it colder, so the bath was a real exercise. Cleaning was just average, not very satisfying. To the positives now: it's location close to Queen Al Noor str gives you a flexibility to every direction (given of course you have a car, which is highly recommended in Jordan, as public transportation lacks a lot; even for transporting within Amman, you need a car in my opinion, but drivers get prepared for an aggressive driving attitude by the locals, they drive like crazy with the hand stuck on the horn). Also there was a nice bar on the roof garden of this hotel (so staying in the upper floors is not recommendable) , offering an excellent view to the city. Another positive thing was the price. It was like 35jod per night (before local taxes). Conclusively, if you are just looking for a place to sleep, maybe it's worth it. But only that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple