See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The one thing that saves this hotel is the staff. They are accommodating, friendly, helpful and really want to make the best of your stay.

I was honestly shocked at the poor condition of this hotel. The first room I was given was disgusting - smoky, dusty, smelly and the bathroom in particular was very dirty and badly needed renovating. I informed Reception that I wasn't happy and they moved me into another room after an hour.

The second room was a little better but was still the standard of a 2 star hotel at best. There were nails sticking out of the floorboards where the carpets didn't fit (very dangerous if there were kids in the room), the furniture was old and well worn, dusty and sticky. The bathroom was still very very old, the fixtures badly grouted and tiles missing in the shower. I didn't feel comfortable at all and it actually detracted from my holiday. If it wasn't for the friendly attitude of the staff I would have asked for my money back and booked another hotel.

Room Tip: The lower floors are quieter as they are further from the rooftop bar
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Dora716
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I have stayed for one night only, the hotel is good, but they have to make some improvements, the reception was not that much experienced, also i have already booked through booking.com & he told me that he will search for a room for me !! but he gave me a room with wet floor !! due to cleaning.

Also the isolation between rooms need to be improvements, my neighbours TV sound was in my room !

Finally they have to make some maintenance for the bathroom, as the room is very good, but the bathroom is very old.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Good location, a great rooftop bar with great food. The hotel staff are helpful and friendly. Areas for improvement could be the breakfast room is in the basement but nonetheless a good selection of food for a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016

As a Jordanian expert of hotels, restaurants and travel experience, I was requested by some friends to go and review this one (in town) ... When I went there, Oh My God, things were so bad that I can not call it a hotel, not even a boutique,,, Its a trash place,,,, No Housekeeping, no cleaning, nor water in the toilets. So If you have to go there, bring your own water and (Toilet paper).
Talking about the bars / Pubs...this is another story... Some are good, others are cheaters... but I keep it for another review as they recognized me (when I went there) and I promised them not to mention their (bad) service until they solve the (Canyon) hotel worst service...
Until next time, about bars and pubs, Never go to this (Canyon thing)....Its not a hotel...never , ever... Cheers

Room Tip: Never go there...Or you waste your money and time
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aktham55
CanyonBoutiqueHotel, Public Relations Manager at Canyon Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for your comments. We have looked at your profile and considering you mentioned we recognize you, no one from our staff has seen you before.

We would like to look into the matter further if you could specify when you stayed and if you complained during your stay to a member of staff, which member of staff. I assure you our rooms are cleaned daily and you mentioned to readers to bring their own toilet paper? And there was no water in the toilet? Could you please elaborate?

The outlets are a separate entity to the hotel, so any issues you had with them would have to be directed at them rather than us. If this a genuine complaint we would really appreciate further details to look into the matter.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

DO NOT STAY HERE , a big scam - so dirty , no room cleaning and smells very bad , every thing is so old , STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY RUDE STAFF , noisy air conditioning , construction outside .
i hate it so much

Room Tip: terrible hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business