“bad experience”

Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Amman
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crumz Bakery & Cafe serves all day Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Offers superior quality food, fresh bread, baked goods, and beverages that are made from top quality raw materials. To keep up with the increasing demand for our products, a state of the art central production unit was established in 2007 incorporating artisan production techniques yet utilizing high tech equipment. Today our team consists of 120 highly trained employees managed by a group of professionals in the fields of food industry and management. What differentiate our products is the wide range of bread that is made in the traditional fashion using long fermentation, natural leavens, and sourdoughs. Our pastry that is produced from scratch recipes made from the finest raw materials. Additionally, we produce special dietetic products; gluten free, yeast free and sugar free products. Our Restaurant has an extensible menu that provides a variety of gourmet dishes and desserts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that is served any time of the day. Our catering services offer a great selection of customized menus to suite any occasion served by our professional team. In addition we cater customized breads, baked products, sandwiches and pastries to the hospitality industry. To serve our customers wherever they are we have five delivery vehicles 3 of which are refrigerated.
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Went there with my wife and kids Saturday afternoon. .I went with my boys to the bathroom. ..there was no hand soap..I went out and informed the waiter who told me to wait few minutes..after 5 minutes no one came to fill ghe sosp dispenser..so I went out again to complain and they sent a house keeper but with no soap refill...waited another 5 minutes then went out to complain to the supervisor. .it took all in all 15 minutes to have it re filled and we were waiting in the bathroom. ..then went out and ordered a burger..a pizza marguerita for the kid and asked to have it rushed...20 minutes later and still the pizza did not arrive. ..I went and complained to the manager ...who agreed that it should not take this long especially that the restaurant was not too busy...also my burger was dry...charred and over cooked...all in all they spoilt my afternoon. ..

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Crumz is a very good bakery with yummy pastries and Mana'eesh (which I recommend trying) it provides yummy cookies and muffins which satisify your sugar hive however for the sweet pastries and cookies, muffins, etc. the overall product is not very good value for the money ie. a bit overpriced. A breakfast there is a good choice for anybody. I do recommend this lace to anyone couples, families, friends, business travelers and solo travelers.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Crumz in Abdoun is by far my favourite place for breakfast in Amman. The food is always good and whether it's summer or winter, the atmosphere is always cozy. Two things to keep in mind are that the service is a little slow and in terms of price, it's on the higher side.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Would have expected more from Crumz, but I was disappointed. The food is OK, but other things that makes a place go up or down; The quality of the service needs to be looked at, waiters training, and ATTITUDE. I asked for the menu after we finished our average haloumi and olives Mangoushe and the blueberry pancakes, and if I was offending the waiter.... BAD.....
The smoking and non smoking area are all smoking, open area and people do smoke in the non smoking area!
And the place doesn't come cheap also.

1  Thank Doometrix666
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

The most thing i do like in this rest is the cozy atmosphere, the type of high class customers and courteous staff.
But food is average, try to have breakfast.