“Great company and great food @Pasha hotel Amman”
Review of Amman Pasha Hotel

Amman Pasha Hotel
Ranked #8 of 150 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Surprisingly, in a small quiet street next to the Coloseum in the city center, we found PASHA HOTEL. We got right before dinner time very very hungry, went up to the room, a nice clean cozy room. with AC a comfortable bedand basic need- little fridge, TV and a great view to the street and to the Coloseum. We went back down staires to look for a place to eat -lucky us a beautiful Syrian dinner was served. Not long after desert Raymond the owners suddenly said - "Yalla ya Jamaa' Debke time!" Great arabic music dancing and full of joy we met the beauty of the people of the house. Dancing singing and laughing we spend a great evening at the coffe shop.
Next morning, up at the roof we enjoyed a great view of the city, picking good advice from the hotel workers were and what to do in town. Defentaly will come back ASAP

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Daniellagivon4

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I was visiting Amman for my holidays together with my family, a total of vice persons. We had two nice rooms with bathroom. The staff of this hotel is very friendly and helpfull. There is free wifi in the lobby. Good Jordan cuisine. Nice breakfast. Touristic highlights are nearby and can be visited with help of the staff of this hotel.
Returning late was never a problem. Good tea and coffee as well as sisha.
ATM machines and banking nearby. Staff wil assist you to find one around the corner.
Good hotel, worth to be visited next time when I'm back in Amman!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sastrowijoto
Reviewed 28 July 2012

All of sudden, some unexpected facts become the highlight of an entire trip. That happened to me in Ammam because of my stay at Amman Pasha Hotel. The rooms are quite big and clean, breakfast nice and the location is perfect. Free Wifi in the lobby and good prices. The plus comes with the superb staff! I was a solo traveller who made real friends there. Raymond, Khalid, Hossan, Hussien, Naser, Nour Ahmad and others became real friends. Excellent!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank MarcioTrinx
Reviewed 26 July 2012

1.5 stars is because of the good service. The hotel doesn't deserve a full star. But you get what you pay for. Front desk guys were very nice and friendly. The little restaurant next to the hotel also gave good service and they had a little dance number prepared by the staff that was very enjoyable. Oh by the way, if you're not smoker like us BEWARE, Jordan is full of smokers and they smoke EVERYWHERE. The hotel has free WIFI but only in the lobby and the restaurant and you can imagine how much smoke was there. Again, you get what you pay for. The room has ONLY what it needs. Make sure you ask for your towels cause there not in the room. One more thing, you will be woken up by the sound of prayers at 4am.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CaliVic
syriafullbottle, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2012

I want to thank you for reviewing the hotel.I am glad to hear that you were fully satisfied with the helpfull and friendly staff at front desk and the cafe.I am glad you enjoyed the traditional Jordanian dance by the staff.They are delighted to hear that.
I apologize about the smoking in the cafe especially the Shsha.In Jordan most people smoke This is a serious health issue .I hope they take notice of you highliting this point.We try to keep the hotel lobby smoke free zone.
I am sure when you asked for a towel it was brought within minutes and apologise for the inconvenience caused
As for the call to prayer this is common all over Amman as is in Islamic countries.We are fortunate to have a double glazing windows that considerably reduces the noise.Spare a taught for people at other hotels who has windows with ordinary glaze..

Reviewed 21 July 2012

If you are searching for a budget hotel in Amman then this is your place. The rooms were big enough, clean and the service excellent. Free wifi. The staff and the owner are very friendly and makes you feel at home. Well done guys
The breakfast includes many things from the local cuisine and all of them are tasty and fresh.
The location its the best in the city. Near the roman theater,cittadel and the local markets.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank vickon1
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I've stayed in this hotel when I visited Amman for 12 days. And I gotta tell you it was the best. It was really nice hotel, very clean, nice and clean rooms. And most of all the best service. The staff are very very good. They really made feel like home. Like a family. All of them were very friendly and we became a really good friends. I am going back next summer with my family and I will stay in Amman pasha hotel. I recommended it to everybody who will read this.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Saifad2012
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I booked this hotel due to the high rating and reviews on trip advisor. booking this hotel was a big mistake!! by far the worst hotel i have ever stayed in and have backpacked all over the world. An average hostel would rate 5 stars in comparison to this hotel. The location is good and the owner raymon helpful but this in no way can make up for the conditions of the hotel. i am sure the worlds worst prisons is kept in more hygienic state.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank imomai
syriafullbottle, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2012

Hello,
Thank you for reviewing Amman Pasha Hotel.
As I mentioned and admitted earlier, the newly renovated hotel was nearly destroyed by a certain group of people who stayed when we first opened. The group stayed for nearly 3 months forcing us to re-renovate the interior from the ground up. The renovation took us some time and was eventually completed by the end of June.
I am quite surprised that you gave us 1 out of 5 for service .That is rather an unfair rating considering what other reviewers have rated.
I would like to assure our guests, present and future, that they will enjoy clean rooms and a clean environment in the hotel.
We sincerely apologise regarding our previous exceptional circumstances resulting in you not enjoying your stay with us. We hope you will give us a chance to change your experience with us in the future.
Kind regards