Stayed in room 525 for 5 nights this past week. Room was clean and bed very comfortable, service all round was good and staff friendly and efficient. I enjoyed the variety of food available and the atmosphere. Other than being given a smoking room, I have no complaints at all, I look forward to returning next month with some guests. To the staff, front desk, waiters and room attendants, thank you and keep it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, IHG and Southall Travel so you can book your InterContinental Amman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan