“Great staff great service”

InterContinental Jordan
Ranked #2 of 150 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Barkev at the reception for the ambassador check in was amazing through out my stay. He help out in every question I had, and tried to make my stay as best as possible. The rooms are very clean! Great job to the staff at this hotel. I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to amman!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Ibrahim F, Director of rooms at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

First of all, allow me to thank you for being one of our most loyal guest, as an ambassador and for choosing InterContinental Jordan whiles your residence in Amman.

We are thrilled to read your wonderful review of your stay at InterContinental Jordan here on Tripadvisor.
Thank you for your comments about our staff, facilities and location.

We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been staying there several times and since several years.
It is my first choice hotel in Amman though I tried only few ones not all of Amman hotels.
I like most the lobbies & the swimming pool . The rooms can vary but in general the majority are great from inside but the views are disappointing..
The Lebanese restaurant is a bit overpriced and the rooms are also overpriced but it is so almost everywhere. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Ibrahim F, Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for your continuous support InterContinental Jordan and for sharing your review here on Tripadvisor.

We greatly appreciate your comments. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit. I will be delighted to share it with the management team and colleagues.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here as part of a private tour arranged in Australia. Paid extra for a Club room. Service in the Hotel is good and rooms are spacious. The Club Room was packed with rowdy children the night we went in. No- one cared including parents. Most guests were there for a feast ... No turn down service at night which is unusual for a five star Hotel

• Stayed: August 2014

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments here on Tripadvisor.

Please be aware that it is not the usual service InterContinental Jordan has been known for. your comments will not go unnoticed but will be shared with the management and entire team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed many times in Amman and all of them at the 4 seasons until last September when I was invited to private celebration which had booked with intercon and they did not go wrong!
The rooms were top notch.spacious and clean.
Had dinner the 1st night The Mexican restaurant.food was good but a bit overpriced I believe.
Our breakfast had endless choices between middle eastern cuisine and international.
The reception and concierge made sure that all our inquiries and stay was enjoyable.
Definitely recommend it and will stay again!

Stayed: September 2013
Ibrahim F, Director of rooms at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

your comments on TripAdvisor.

accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is now my 8th trip to Amman and once again my choice to stay at the Intercon was justified! The service provided by the staff is once again exceptional! Specifically Hassan, Hasan, Obada, Bashar, Luda, Adli, Sewar, and Lana. They have once again made the Intercon Amman my home away from home.

Room Tip: I like having the rooms by the pool with the sliding glass doors out to the patio but that is just m...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read the comments online. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Considered as one of the most elegant, respective hotels in Amman, Jordan, the Intercontinental Hotel Amman, is the place where you can have your next meeting, or just for vacation.

More than 15 nights I have spent at this hotel during last year & each time was as good as the one before.

I thank all the professional team at this hotel & keep up the good work.

I recommend it for your next trip to Amman, Jordan,

Room Tip: Pool view room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are happy to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were a party of 6 and stayed in level B the Cabana section so the rooms were larger to hold 3 people. Although the room is large it is tired looking and needs an upgrade. The bathroom is small. Our room overlooked the pool on level 1 and due to the fact we were there for the weekend it was very noisy as they held many functions around the pool and they cleaned all night after the function. The noise may not apply in other sections of the hotel. The pool and gym were very good.
The staff were excellent and found us a great driver Hassan who took us on all our tours and he was excellent with all his recommendations regarding places to eat. Breakfast was great, lots of authentic arabic food (which we like) aswell as the standard. The manager there was excellent and even arranged Falafel especially for us. Overall a good comfortable business hotel.

Room Tip: See my comments
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Ibrahim F, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Diane_T80,

We are delighted to read your kind words regarding our gym, facilities & staff services. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback regarding the noise& room structure will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Appreciate sharing your thoughts and we hope that you would consider us again on your next travel.

Director of Rooms