2,410 results
All reviews the club lounge the mexican restaurant cinco de mayo rainbow street special thanks deluxe room shawarma the entire staff outdoor pool business trip fitness center guest relations home away from home an upgrade excellent hotel breakfast buffet dead sea
Reviewed 1 November 2016

what a pleasant welcome ...big smiles , helpful and very friendly front desk staff who can sweet talk you into an upgrade( was a great advise) , the rooms were super clean , comfy but for sure loved their lounge on the 8th floor , services in general were impeccable

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear aousjor,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to read the comments with us. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I've been at Inter Continental Amman last week, it was an enjoyable stay, they have a very good customer service, they take care of every single detail, the breakfast was great and on the time, also I visited the gym and I met coach Yanal over there, he was so kind and helpful, honestly he answered all my questions and inquiries about the exercises that I need to start do it, I really appreciate that, and I wish you guys to stay in the lead.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Dear Damen A,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and we will make sure to communicate your praise to the entire team.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Apart from the shower, one of the best I've been to.
Professional staff, be it security, reception, dining area or in the lobby, very kind and constantly smiling. I personally loved the fact that the lobby had an indoor smoking area, with the best coffee ever served in a hotel.
Breakfast was repetitive, like everywhere else, but with a wide selection to match every taste. Freshly squeezed juice corner was a nice addition .
We stayed in a deluxe room, but since it's one of the oldest hotels in Amman, if not the oldest, the rooms seemed a bit out dated. But the bed was certainly comfortable.
The room in particular and all over the hotel we enjoyed the best wifi signal I've ever experienced in a hotel. Thanks to the fact that every room is equipped with an internet router.

The only downside was the shower. Somehow, somebody decided to place a slippery bathtub with a rubber bathmat that we had to put under our feet. Shower head is small and placed in a wrong angle. I'm 1.9m, and had to struggle in order to wash my head!

All in all, if not for the shower, I'd have given it 10 out of 10.

Enjoy Amman and always ask the taxi driver to start the meter :).

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Dear zizozizozo,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. We are delighted to read your kind words.
We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will not go unnoticed but will help us improve to avoid future occurrence.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope that you would consider us again on your next travel.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Being a Jordanian living in the Gulf, to be in Amman often feels like being a tourist in your own home country, but with the amazing services provided by the Intercontinental in Amman, they definitely know how to make one feel at home.
From the extremely comfortable bedrooms, to the delicious room service meals provided by the fantastic kitchen cooks, Intercontinental know how to make your stay unforgettable.
Personally, I spent most my stay using the facilities available to me to my full potential. Tanning down at the pool on a daily basis, being offered wonderful drinks by the baristas whilst listening to the loud and lively music played by the side of the pool, to every night working out in the hotel gym with the amazing support of one of the coaches who was training me at the time - Yanal. Having customized sessions and being provided amazing fitness advice had given me a drive to where I pursue my fitness life to be at the present.
Truly, Intercontinental hotel. A massive recommendation, where you can definitely create the most cherishable memories,

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Fadwa Q,

Reviewed 29 October 2016

The rooms are a little dated its looks like a 70's or 80's fitout, as are the mechanical systems . The batroom could use an update as well as new beds . The Staff were amazingly wonderful and helpful throughout our stay but this hotel could use an update .

Room Tip: I would ask for Pool views