“Luxurious hotel”

Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Ranked #1 of 148 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 12 August 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed. It was a business trip and therefore the hotel accommodation charges were paid by my company. But I highly recommend this hotel. Excellent service and, Excellent rooms

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SathyanathS
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear SathyanathS,

Greetings from Four Seasons Amman! We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you deem us one of the best hotels you've ever stayed at. Thank you very much for the recommendation. We really appreciate it.

Hope you business trip in Amman was successful and fruitful, and we really look forward to welcoming you back again whether for another business trip or just for some leisure.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Amman

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed two nights on June 24 and 25 2014 in the hotel in a superior king room. I simply loved my room in terms of space and cleanness. The staff is extremely helpful. courteous and very professional. The weather was very beautiful and i enjoyed the hotel outdoor restaurant. However with 26% taxes I found Amman to be unjustifiably expensive given that the country is still underdeveloped and offers little to visitors although precious few places any way.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Imad_13
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Imad_13,

Greetings from your family at Four Seasons Amman. We just read your review on our Property and would like to thank you for all your kind words. Firstly, I'd like to say that you came at the perfect time of the year. The weather in June is remarkable during the day and at night so i'm glad you got to enjoy our terraces. I'm also happy to hear that all our staff was helpful, courteous and professional. That's the only way it should be :)

Despite the taxes situation that you encountered, I hope that won't deter you from visiting Jordan and Amman again. We are happy to welcome you anytime.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I recently stayed in the Four Season Amman, this was my first experiance of the four seasons and it was excellent. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The pool is beautiful (both of them)! I was disappointed I didn't do more research before travelling on a business trip but they also have a glass back squash court with air conditioning. Would love to go back and have a game there sometime.

5 Resteraunts provided lots of choice and I didn't have long enough to sample all of them. As it was a business trip expenses paid I was not really looking at the bill although it is fairly expensive however thats to be expected in 5* luxury.

I look forward to sampling more Four Seasons stays ;-)

Room Tip: I would suggest a view of the pool area and high up to reduce city noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DM-Dan

Dear DM-Dan,

I am extremely thrilled to hear that your first experience at a Four Seasons was in Amman! What makes us even happier was that we managed to exceed your expectations and you had a great stay. We are happy only when our guests are happy. Next time you come to Amman, I hope you will have time to play some squash and maybe try one of our treatments or massages for some relaxation and rejuvenation. You can also try some of the other restaurants you didn't have time to experience.

I do hope you get the chance to sample other Four Seasons across the world. And what would make us even happier would be to welcome you back again to your home away from home in Amman.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst holidaying in Jordan with my family. Fantastic hotel and really spacious rooms.
Would recommend to anyone.
Pool area was nice to relax at and service was really good.
Especially enjoyed chilling outside in the evenings with a bit of shisha.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank leglobetrotter7
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Sheena P,

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your two nights stay at our Property. And thank you so much for recommending Four Seasons Amman to your friends and family. You came at a time of the year when the weather is perfect-- so you did the right thing by enjoying our terrace and some shisha. Again, thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here as part of a tour of Jordan. The room was well appointed and the hotel and staff were all excellent. However, either because it was Ramadan and hence the off season for the hotel half the facilities were shut for religious or rennovation reasons. I never enquired too deeply as to which.

My other gripe was if the hotel called a cab for me it was always a nice Mercedes, but it was twice the price of a normal cab, painted the same colour. The money is relatively inconsequential to me, but I still felt like I was being a bit ripped off just because I could afford to stay at the hotel. I may have cash, but I'm not a mug.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Frewba,

Greetings from Four Seasons Amman. Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I appreciate you taking the time of your busy schedule to give us your comments and constructive feedback.

You came to Jordan at a good time of the year since the weather is beautiful in July. However, due the fact that Ramadan leads to slow occupancy at our property, we take advantage of that time to do some renovations to our outlets, that's why some of them were temporarily closed. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As for the taxi service, Four Seasons Amman has 10 fleet of yellow Mercedes taxis that are exclusive to the Hotel, and do not stop for passengers on the streets. We rely on this fleet of taxis to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. We generally do not recommend an alternative because we don't have control over street taxis with regards to the security of our guests. I hope this make things a little bit clearer.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that this experience will not discourage you from staying with us in the near future. Please feel free to contact me on my e-mail below if you'd like to discuss this further.

E-mail: patrick.beaury@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Everything about this hotel was excellent from the service to the room, to the comfort of the bed. Absolutely great place to stay while in Amman. I have zero complaints or criticisms - thank you for an excellent stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear KOtravel2013,

I am extremely thrilled to hear that you had an excellent stay at our Property. Your happiness, comfort and privacy are our top priorities. We would like say thank you for being such a valuable guest. We are happy to serve you any and everyday. Looking forward to welcoming you back again. Please consider Four Seasons Amman to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was the second time I stayed in this Four Seasons. Like other Four Seasons, it was a great stay. Great service, food, nice size rooms. Breakfast buffet could have more selections, but it was tasty. Nice spa and pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ILM34
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear ILM34,

Greetings from Four Seasons Amman. I’m very happy to hear that your review is based on your second visit with us :) I'm glad you had a great stay as you do at other Four Seasons properties around the world. Our goal is to serve you in any way possible to ensure your comfort, privacy and happiness all at the same time.

I look forward to welcoming you back again for your third stay with us.