I Stayed in Landmark Amman for 4 nights in June 2014, i was very impressed with the reception and service, the staff are very helpful and welcoming and are welling to assist you in all means.
Hotel Lobby is specious and luxurious with live soft music in evening time.
1. Ideally located in the center of Amman with easy access to Zahran road which connects all of the main 8 circles.
2. Excellent Buffet Breakfast with good varieties of local and international food.
3. Decent Sized Swimming Pool with clean fresh water and a good sun bathing spot.
4. Good Dining Options at the top floor with sunset terrace and bar.
5. Efficient Valet Parking & Concierge Services.
1. Rooms are a bit depreciated and worn out.
2. No Slippers or Bathrobes were available in the room in-spite of being rated as a 5 Stars hotel, such amenities is a must in luxury hotels.
3. Stains and dirty-dusty spots are visible across the room, an electrical wire was hanging and visible inside my closet.
4. Rooms are not fully sound-proof, noise from cars speeding on the nearby high way were so annoying.
In general most hotels in Jordan are over rated and i think the tourism rating system is not realistic and should be revised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman