All reviews land mark sushi restaurant executive room guest relations top floor excellent hotel room service the hotel staff business trip rooms are spacious breakfast buffet is enjoyed my stay special thanks mini bar rainbow street dead sea dania
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

Great food and great service. My kids liked the Japanese cheese cake a lot. Outstanding service and very nice atmosphere. Indeed , it is our default choice for sushi in Amman. The view by itself is a story

Trip type: Travelled with family
SamiA2461, General Manager at Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

Dear Mr.Khatib.

Please allow me first to thank you for taking the time to review our property.

It was our honor to host you at the Landmark, as it is our main goal for all our guests to experience a home away from home, where all of our professionally trained staff will do their utmost to give you a unique and pleasurable experience.

We consider it rewarding that we have accomplished this during your stay with us and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 23 January 2019

As a first-time visitor to anywhere, one’s first-night’s stay tends to shape their outlook everything else about the place and its people (whether justifiably or not). This was my first trip to Jordan and I did not enjoy my first night at all. Nor my second night either. On the first night I was haunted by a foul stench from the bathroom. I complained and was move the next morning. I ended up on one of the smoking floors and it is as though everything in the room has been marinated in cigarette smoke. It was awful, but the hotel was full, and they could not find me alternative accommodation for the night. The following day, I was moved to a beautiful room and all my “suffering” dissipated. The attendants at the reception desk were warm, attentive, polite and very helpful throughout. They sought to know what my complaint was, and they tried to exceed my expectations with every next solution. For that, I commend them greatly.

The food was another unexpectedly great experience. Due to my room fiasco, I was wary. The Chef, however, always had a wide and respectable selection to offer including many local dishes. One need not go to the “local haunts” to experience authentic Jordanian cuisine if one does not have the time. You will find enough to sample from within the Hotel. Between the wonderful hospitality of the staff and the variety (and quality) of their meals, my outlook on the country and its people was rescued and uplifted. I believe a hotel is only as good as its service, not its features and facilities. Those are complimentary. I highly recommend the Landmark.

Room tip: If you are a non-smoker, let them know is advance...for your sake!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr.Kelly.

Reviewed 21 January 2019

Landmark Amman is a true gem in the heart of Amman. It has a fascinating history as a landmark itself in the city, and runs some fascinating programs ranging from its commitment to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals to growing its own vegetables on the roof and supporting UNRWA. Staying at the Landmark was an incredible experience that I recommend to all. You won't find their level of service and hospitality elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear valued guest.

Reviewed 20 January 2019

Very close to boulevard and abdali mall. Excellent staff and warm welcoming from the hotel. Great service and clean room as I expected and even more. I really recommend the hotel and I shall stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SamiA2461, General Manager at Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2019

Dear valued guest.

Reviewed 20 January 2019

1) they did rooms maintenance near our room at 8:00AM in the morning, I called the reception, they say they can't do anything since it is a necessary maintenance, ok, I get it then, so why haven't they postponed it until the afternoon at least? but you know, someone is being unprofessional.
2) they tried to charge me for extra stuff I haven't taken from the mini bar (Nuts, Pepsi and water!) these are a lot of items, I think i would remember if I have used any, right!? so make sure to let them count the items, and tell you how many items are supposed to be there.
3) Stinks on the carpet. they haven't even tried to hide it :D
4) I had to call the reception 3 times until they got me 2 bottles of water. What happens if I ask for food :D

Room tip: location is good
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mr.Akram.

Greetings from the Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable comments regarding your stay.

We assure you that our main goal is for all of our guests to have a delightful experience during their stay with us.

We would also like to stress that your comments have been noted and will be part of our continuous development and upgrading processes.

We hope that you will allow us to welcome you back soon so that you may experience firsthand the effect of your valued comments.