All reviews sports bar top floor nice hotel an upgrade breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay jordan gym circle
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Staff is unprofessional and they do not deliver on logistics discussed. For example , they were supposed to provide and bride and groom the honeymoonsuite for their wedding night but they tried to take that away from them. It took a lots of arguing for them to deliver on their promise. The staff is extremely lazy and incompetent when it comes to weddings so would recommend a more mainstream hotel for booking a wedding reception in Amman.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LoganAR
Bristol Amman H, Deputy General Manager at Bristol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear LoganAR,

Greeting from Bristol Hotel,

Allow me first to extend my sincerest apologies for your comments at our hotel,

Please note that according to your reservation,The package includes two nights at Bristol suite, not Royal Suit

and we do hope one day to have you return to the hotel

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Stayed 3 nights at the Bristol Amman this weekend. Lobby is spacious. Staff extremely responsive and helpful. Rooms are comfortable - nice size. Great breakfast in a very convenient venue - and great to sit around the pool for bfkst.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Bristol Amman H, Deputy General Manager at Bristol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Mr. russavi,

Greeting from Bristol Hotel

We appreciate that you took the time to review your stay.

Thank you for sharing that you love all that our Hotel has to offer, and sharing with other TripAdvisor members information about us, and we do hope to welcome you back again one day

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights last week. When we arrived we were told that our room had been upgraded - great! We were given a large room on the 6th floor of the block at the rear of the hotel. The first night we were kept awake by very loud music from the bar/nightclub on the top floor, 2 floors above us!! Even earplugs didn't keep the noise out. By 2.30am we had had enough, my partner phoned reception to complain and was told that it would be sorted, sure enough the music stopped quite quickly, we were so relieved, but then we were subjected to the noise of tables and chairs being dragged across the floor!! I can only assume that this music happens every night? When you pay for a hotel room you pay for a comfortable, clean room, good bathroom facilities and most importantly, a good nights sleep, without the entertainment!! In the morning we asked for another room and the reception staff were very polite and gave us another room in the main building which was a much better room than the 'upgrade' of the previous night, and it was quiet and we were able to catch up on much needed sleep. The breakfast was very good, usual selection of meats, pastries, fruit and freshly made omelettes, fried eggs etc. But the service was a bit lacking, we had to ask for tea & coffee to be served.

This is an ok hotel on a quiet street, but you must stay in a room in the main building.

I have given this 3 stars because two of the three nights were very good and so was the breakfast, if we had only been staying the one night then it would have been a 1 star.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are quiet, do not book a room in the rear block because of noise from nightclub/bar into the early hours.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Bristol Amman H, Deputy General Manager at Bristol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Ms. Carolyn,

Greeting from Bristol Hotel

Allow me first to extend my sincerest apologies for your comments at our hotel , I assure you that your comments are being dealt with the highest importance .and we do hope to welcome you back again one day

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Good room but some noise problems due to loud party and renovations/works.
Service at Breakfast was poor on one day, had to serve ourselves tea/coffee and find cutlery etc. Having said that the food was good.
Very dissapointed to be held up on final checkout for one bottle of water which we had'nt used from the minibar. As they provide complimentary small bottles it was ridiculous thing to upset a customer and risk this kind of negative feedback. Feel management need to value guests more highly and re-think their policy. Nice hotel but we left with hard feelings.

Room Tip: Noisy from roof top night club until 2am at the back of hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steamingaround,

Greeting from Bristol Hotel

Allow me first to extend my sincerest apologies for your comments at our hotel , I assure you that your comment is being dealt with the highest importance . Please note that the hotel is under - going renovation to much more meet our valuable guests expectations , we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience it engendered .and we do hope one day to have you return to the Hotel

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

During several business trips to Amman, I’ve stayed in Bristol Hotel. My best advice is to STAY AWAY. It’s a nightmare hotel, which will destroy your beauty sleep completely! The hotel restaurant is playing extremely loud music until early morning hours (02.30 am), which will keep you awake all night. Despite complaints from the guests and advice from staff to take action to resolve the problem, the hotel management is simply ignoring the problem. Although, some staff are friendly and polite, there exists an overall arrogance and ignorant atmosphere. I have certainly not felt welcome. My advice: find an alternative hotel. The Bristol Hotel is outdated with disgustingly dirty rooms, poor bathrooms, bad smell. Their uninspiring breakfast buffet has probably not changed in ages. It’s simply not worth setting your teeth in. Stay away!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business