All reviews rooftop restaurant no alcohol front office team lebanese restaurant busy road room cleaning comfortable stay room service nice hotel big thanks clean rooms steam room recommend this hotel nice pool stayed here for two nights business trip the hotel staff
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Room is very clean and spacious. The staff are friendly and always greet customers with a smile on their faces.
The only negative i can think of is the range of breakfast choices given the price at 13JD.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Corp Amman Hotel.
It was my pleasure to read your review and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Good room to relax and work with a good connection to the wifi. Table is probably some small. The size of the bed is ok to sleep well. The food is good and the breakfast also. The staff very friendlier and compromised with the guests.

Date of stay: March 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of my team here at the Corp Amman Hotel, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for you taking the time to write such a detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. As General Manager, I am pleased to read that you found many aspects and amenities of the hotel to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I stayed for 3 nights for business. Location is convenient regarding where i wanted to go. Services are very good and staff are really friendly.
I enjoyed breakfast so much and the room is comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Corp Amman Hotel we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Well located very nice and clean hotel, not far from downtown and many other business areas, staff are welcoming and very nice attitude. Price is very good compared to simlar hotels in the area. I recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I received 5 stars treatment at this hotel. The room was clean and the staff always smile and make me feel at home. I will definitely go back to this hotel if I am in the area. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Corp Amman Hotel.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again.