Large hotel in the business district of Amman. Rooms decent size and comfortably furnished without being spectacular, bathrooms clean and well equipped – basically what you’d expect from a quality business hotel. There are 3 restaurants, we sampled the Italian – food good but felt very formal and was very expensive – and the Kempi which is ‘international buffet’ and disappointing. We ate out one night and would definitely recommend that for both price and authenticity. ‘Spa’ is a small steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. There is also a well equipped gym. Pool looked nice though closed for a refurb when we were there in late March. Reception very helpful in organising taxis and so on.
- Breakfast buffet was excellent – good choice and quality, friendly and attentive staff
- Free internet access via the TV
- Bottled water provided free each day
- Not in a great area if you’re a tourist. You need to get a taxi to downtown.
- Air conditioning not great – ours seemed to keep pumping out warm air even after a maintenance mad came for a look
- Kempi restaurant – buffet – don’t leave it too late as they don’t seem to replenish the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel Amman embraces luxurious 278 rooms and suites; delicately refined to liberate your senses. The breathtaking view from all rooms, the contemporary design and features add a magical touch to your visit and a sense of relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Amman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amman Kempinski Hotel