“Nice hotel”
Review of Gardenia Hotel

Gardenia Hotel
Ranked #34 of 150 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Really nice hotel and friendly helpful staff, would highly recommend. We were only here for one night but we really enjoyed our stay here if only for a short period. Breakfast was included and really nice and the room was well set out.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 28 January 2014

It is comfortable and clean hotel. Especially there was no noise from the next room. I did not hear any TV voice or bathroom noise. It ıs very important for me. But I complain the receptionist Rami. He stole my 15 jod. He promised to organise a taxi to Petra and suddenly disappered. You should not trust him.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bahadir E
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Hotel has a very good location very close to safeway and restaurant. Mini market cross the street
very quite area. Has excellent staff members. Restaurant after the renoation looks very good and the buffet is sufficent. Room is very clean, bed sheets and other thing are clean. Housekeepers are polite
and extend service in a propper manner.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Abdulwadood M
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed at the Gardenia Hotel overnight on my way through Amman in late November 2013 on the advice of a business colleague, and his recommendation was absolutely right. This hotel is a 3-4 star hotel centrally located in the Shmeisani district of Amman offering friendly service, comfort and good value for money.

Check-in was quick and efficient; the room was comfortable, clean and well-appointed, and the bathroom had a generous number of reasonably fluffy towels. The controls for the heating and air conditioning were in the room itself and easy to operate. It appears that the hotel has been recently renovated, and the improvements have made the hotel an excellent choice of a place to stay.

The free breakfast was buffet style, but one could order eggs as one wanted and there were lots of other choices to complement the eggs. The only reservation was that the coffee and milk were instant.

Although the hotel is on a main street, one can get a room that is at the side and away from the traffic.

The staff certainly are worthy of comment: when I arrived, I had a difficulty with the taxi driver who had brought me to the hotel, because I speak little Arabic, and the taxi driver spoke no English. Even though I had not checked in yet, the receptionist (who was watching my arrival on the other side of the street) came out and resolved the problem with the driver to everyone's satisfaction. Anything I needed during my short stay was addressed promptly and efficiently. The friendly and caring staff alone make the hotel worthy of note.

Zami the receptionist also also made arrangements for me to get a taxi to the airport with Mohamad, the hotel's driver who spoke good English, and he will collect me when I return to Amman next week. I have no qualms about planning to stay at The Gardenia whenever I am in Amman.

I recommend The Gardenia to anyone travelling through Amman who wants comfort in a central location for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NGeorge
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a very comfortable, 3-star type hotel in a good neighborhood of Amman. The staff was nice, professional and helpful. Breakfast was fine and always satisfying. The room was clean and well-provisioned. There is a very good Safeway right nearby that would have everything you need.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marvejols
Reviewed 18 September 2013

For many years now I have been a frequent guest at the Gardenia.Each time I find it a better and better hotel.This time I find it completely renovated with only the lobby to be renovated next.The manager himself asks the guests on their opinions and I have told him to use white paint and white marble for the lobby which he takes with great interest.
The services remain one of the best compared to many other hotels.The rooms are so clean and the beds comfortable.With the Wi-Fi connection at each room ,the guest feels at home.
My opinion is that the Gardenia deserves a higher rating than only three stars especially with the moderate prices it offers

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Nasrat A
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Dear Mr. George,

It was nice staying in hotel gardenia.

The services were excellent and the stay was highly comfortable.

I would prefer to stay in Hotel Gardenia during each of my visit to Jordan.I love the atmosphere and the people were very friendly who worked there. very nice & helpfull and everybody would like to serve you.I feel at home when staying at this hotel. since many years, im staying at Gardenia, because of its good location, clean, comfortable rooms, nice people. prices are fair compared to other hotels in Amman if we consider the above values.

Thanks & Regards,