“Very Good Service”

Ranked #60 of 145 Hotels in Amman
Bengaluru, India
“Very Good Service”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The facilities themselves are nice.
Room was maintained very clean,
Housekeeping, kitchen, room boy, and reception service was very nice and friendly.
Especially I impressed by Mr. Ammar and his team, he is very secure (أمين) and active person.
I would prefer the same Hotel even for my future trip to Amman-Jordan.
---Karamathulla Nazeer

Room Tip: corner rooms are very silent.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Karamathulla N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I initially planned to stay here for just one night after a long drive from Petra (checked-in after midnight and the manager gave me a very good rate) but since I was very pleased with the room and the service as a whole I decided to stay on for the next 3 days. Indeed it was a good decision and after some persuasion, the hotel manager agreed to offer me the same rate as the first night which was a huge relief to my pocket as the normal rate could be quite expensive.

The hotel seems to be undergoing some renovation and refurbishment work at the moment but they don't seem to disrupt the day-to-day running of the hotel. I believe the rooms have recently been given a make-over since the room I was in was nicely set up with modern amenities (standard of a 3-star hotel but it has the feel of a 4-star/5-star because everything seems to be brand new i.e. the bed, lighting, TV set and the icing on the cake would definitely have to be the free Wi-Fi service inside the room itself!

Breakfast is included but the food quality, spread and taste were just average.

Other facilities that I know also include free DVD rental and car park at the basement.

The hotel is located by the road so it can be seen and accessed easily and is also close to other hotels around the area such as the Four Seasons, Sheraton etc. Banks, restaurants, mini-marts, travel agencies are also within close proximity from the hotel. Abdoun (a high end residential area with happening and trendy cafes and malls - Taj Mall) are also located nearby, perhaps a 15-20 minute drive from the hotel.

The staff at the reception would also be more than happy to provide you with some travel tips and advices around Amman. Friendly service all throughout!

Upon check-out they also gave me a travel mug for free which I thought was a nice gesture!

All in all I was exremely pleased with their service and please do check this hotel out if you're planning a trip to Amman soon!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Danial_Scuba
Casablanca, Morocco
Reviewed 12 May 2013

After booking with Booking.com, I surprisingly found my three nights booking not available at show up, the employe at the information desk told me that they will give me a room for one night for the price they offered at my booking but have to pay an extra amount for the next 2 nights (30$/night), refusing this concept (fraud) I left for other hotel after I told 24/7 booking.com service of what happened to me. After a few days i found that the hotel management assigned me as non- show up and claimed the coast of one night from credit card.
long story cut short after a series of lies from the hotel manager (who claimed that he personaly welcomed me at the arrival which is not) and a bad misconduct from Booking.com I didn't got my money back.
so to avoid this situation don't go there or near any apartment(suite) hotels, try the well known hotels ..
my visit was on Jan 2012

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The facilities themselves are nice. The rooms are clean and spacious... rooms on the upper level are renovated and quite modern and the breakfast is very nice. A few warnings though... (1) if you're staying in the winter, the rooms are not exactly heated and can be quite chilly, (2) the location is quite far from any restaurants and shopping, which in addition to the inconvenience of not being able to walk anywhere means that it's also difficult to hail a taxi, and (3) the water pressure was almost non-existent so sometimes you are taking a shower under a dribble, (4) if you're a female traveling alone, the staff are extraordinarily unprofessional. My colleague (a 20-something Lebanese girl) and myself (a 20-something American) were sharing a room and at first, despite the reservation for two beds, they thought we could share a bed with no problem. The rest that ensued was nothing less than sexual harassment. My colleague was relentlessly harassed by one of the hotel staff - bringing food, coffee, presents, and completely excessive attention at all hours. The price is right, but the extras may be more than you bargained for.

Room Tip: Upper floors, or ground floor
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lucy27887
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I've read some negative reviews about this place and can't agree with any of them.
We had 1 bedroom with kitchenette (fully equipped, so you can even make a dinner), and the room had living room as well, so my husband slept on the sofa, and I slept in the bedroom along with 2 kids. Bed is amazing, great quality mattress and very spacious.
I was very surprised when cleaning service guy washed my dishes in the sink.
Very clean, bright, cozy place.
Breakfast is served between 7 - 10.30 daily , though you need to know that Friday it's served later (we didn't know that and almost missed our trip to Petra ).
But if you ask for any help or assistance - you get it for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Galina H
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I stayed at the crystal suite for four nights on a business trip. I have been to Amman on many occasions and usually stayed at either the Sheraton or intercontental, however due to the Sheraton being fully booked, and the intercontental being further away from where my appointments wer being held, i opted for the crystal suite, as location was perfect.
I was not disappointed at all, the staff extreamly friendly, and always willing to assist you in any matter or request, location perfect. They have doen some renovation which has turned the room into a 4 star room, with all the necessary facility you require, including free wifi internet (which i greatly needed to do my work). A flat screen tv with over a hundred channels, mini refrigerator, and a well designed toilet and shower.
I have read some reviews regarding the traffic noise, well I will be honest, the location is good thus there will always be traffic noise, however after the first night it wont bother you at all; secondly regarding internet, i had no problem at all with the internet. Good value for money.
I certainly would visit the hotel again on my next business trip, and looking forward to seeing the staff again.

Room Tip: choose the third floor of the hotel, renovated and very modern
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank omar j
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I booked this hotel last minute since prices were too high at other places and the pictures looked OK. The location is OK and did not matter much to us since we had a car. We had 2 couples with us who had toddlers with them, hence we booked rooms with kitchenette for them at a high cost (turned out they got same room for money since we had the same room). The hotel rooms are spacious but worn out. The paint is coming off at many places and windows do not properly close. One can hear all the cars passing by the whole night (i checked this in 2 rooms). One of my friend even got an electric shock trying to switch on the stove.

Positives: Central location, parking, spacious rooms
Negatives: worn out, noisy, poor service, shocking !!

Room Tip: In case you cant find anything else and need to choose this hotel, dont overpay for one bedroom with...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family