“intersting suites”

Ranked #61 of 145 Hotels in Amman
Baghdad, Iraq
“intersting suites”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

its location very nice we checked in for 2 nights since we arrived to Amman , the room was good clean , size is OK , staff is friendly , but to be honest its very over priced i think you could find better offer with less price.. but it was good experience i wouldn't mind checking in again .

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
Caledon
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I arrived at this hotel at 9:00 pm which I made a booking at through Booking.com. I used my Amex card for the reservation. The hotel advised that although they had my reservation, they gave it away as they do not accept Amex and (according to the hotel) Booking.com was aware of this. I was not informed by either the hotel or Booking.com of this, and I was left stranded in Amman, Jordan at 9:00 pm with no hotel! I was very unimpressed by both the hotel and Booking.com.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We had a family of 4 (kids 5 and 7) and rented a 2 bedroom suite. This was actually 2 adjoining rooms, so we had a room with queen sized bed and a sitting area and a room with 2 twin beds. For the four of us, there was plenty of space and the couch could fold out into a bed. When we booked, it was the lowest cost for four people. Rooms were clean and breakfast was slightly above par with make to order eggs. Staff was decent, however, there was some confusion when a car was ordered for our departure to the airport. We would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Hotel is on a busy street so try to get a room in the back.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Swiss_Zirks
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed there four nights only. The place is nice and is in good area very close to Shmeisani. The room was clean, and I liked it was not carpet. I liked the bathroom but I did not like the lightening in there, it was hard for me to wear my make up. Also there was no plug in that I can use to plug in my flat iron, only one in the bedroom area and no mirror. The housekeeping were very friendly and the restaurant staff too. But the reception were not nice whatsoever especially one of them who was most at the night shift on the night of 01/21/2014. I kept calling him to ask him about something and he was very rude and you can tell from the tone of his voice that he was annoyed by my calls. This is your job, no one forced you to work there if you can not be friendly with guests and cannot handle their questions. The restaurant food was good, There was juice, coffee, bread, hummus. Different kind of meat, cheese and other things, I wished they had some fruit but other than I enjoyed my staying there and would love to stay there if they take care of the staff issue, I left this hotel and went and stayed at a different hotel because I didn't want to deal with them. One last thing, I wished they had the don't disturb sign on the door so I could use it, because the housekeeping kept waking me up when I didn't need the service, my room was clean.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Rakia H
Schiedam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Hotels in Amman are overpriced or, if more affordable, often of bad quality. Crystal Suites is has better value than the 5 star hotels and more quality than the cheaper hotels, but it has a few downsides. I had an apartment with one bedroom and kitchenette. good bathroom and reasonably comfortable furniture. The apartment was clean and only a few lamps and sockets broken. It comes with an OK breakfast. However, the staff is not very client friendly and made me pay a high price for extending my check out with a few hours, which makes it less value for money. Kitchenette is very simple and sparsely equipped. The area is not pedestrian-friendly and the only restaurants are in the nearby 5 star hotels. The Wifi system is weak and unstable.

Room Tip: Only the executives suites have a separate bedroom, the rest is just double bedrooms. Ask for a reno...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We have spent more than a week in the Crystal Suites, It is good and calm place to stay. Staff is very freindly and supportive, they always ready to help you and attend your request. Room is kind of spacious, it was good, however the cleaning of the room in the first day was not satisfactory to us, but later it was acceptable. Food is fair, not too much variaty which we understand beacuse of the type of place (Hotel Suites). Overall, it is recommended to stay in the Crystal Suites to sepnd a calm and nice vacation in Amman, Jordan.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to ask the staff if something is not as you wish. They will be happy to help you.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The facilities themselves are nice.
Room was maintained very clean,
Housekeeping, kitchen, room boy, and reception service was very nice and friendly.
Especially I impressed by Mr. Ammar and his team, he is very secure (أمين) and active person.
I would prefer the same Hotel even for my future trip to Amman-Jordan.
---Karamathulla Nazeer

Room Tip: corner rooms are very silent.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business