Toledo Amman Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsevening buffetmen and womenjett busnice hotelfree wificlose to downtownstayed here for nightsking abdullahupgraded to a suitetaxi rideroom was spaciouslaundry servicethe ground floorfalafeldead searainbow streetlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

the hotel is bit far from city , an old building planned to be renovated. rooms are average, bathroom too old and smell of humidity in some rooms.
food at lunch was not bad and the hotel has a gym and can arrange taxi to airport

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel which was too long. The reviews here on TripAdvisor are very misleading. For an almost 100 USD per night hotel I would have expected more. The room was adequet but very run down. The air-conditioning was a joke the temperature would go from cold to hot several times in a night. It was very cool outside so we open the window. The pool is very rundown actually is was so shabby that it was funny. Note that it is close on Fridays and open every other day for men or women. So in my stay of 4 days I could only use it once. Staff is nice and location is great breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back can be noisy
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angel1977
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've chosen this hotel based on the reviews, and I found this hotel overrated. We've stayed here 2 nights in the beginning of our Jordan trip and another night just before the flight back home.
First Stay 2 nights: Our room was dated, small, not well maintained at all, smelly, dirty (hairs all over the room/bathroom, dusty, stains especially on the shower curtains) I didn't ask to change the room because we left the hotel very early morning and came back late evening and very tired to do so, but when we checked out I wrote a report to the manager.
Second Stay 1 night: We've been upgraded to a bigger room. This room wasn't smelly but the A/C did not work properly, and we found the same problems than our first stay (dirty, stains, etc, etc).
The hotel staff is good, breakfast is ok, and it is located 15 min walk downtown.
I don't recommend this hotel regardless the price..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a proper hotel and very good value for money. The neighbourhood is a tad uninspiring with many rooms facing the old Abdali bus station, now all but abandoned. They charge extra for Wifi in the rooms which is a little bit annoying. There is free Wifi in the common areas. Breakfast is good and the staff friendly. Ac works well. One minor problem as pointed out by another reviewer is the shower which is pulsating between hot and cold. There are two mosques nearby, which may be a problem for light sleepers. And i. The rooms facing the Abdali bus station there is some traffic noise. It didnt really trouble me and I am a fairly light sleeper.
The hotel doesnt seem to sell alcohol, but its no big issue I guess. Or maybe they do, I didnt just notice it. All in all I would stay again.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room I guess you should go for the ones without a view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank arbeteofritid
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stayed in Amman for just one night which is plenty of time for this city as there isn't much to see. Toledo is not near downtown - took us about an hour or so walking and Amman is not easy to navigate! Hotel is fine, rooms OK, bit out of date but nothing to really complain about. Attractive foyer area and breakfast had plenty of choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple