“Very impressive”

Ranked #95 of 142 Hotels in Amman
San Francisco, California
“Very impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed here the night before our flight out of the nearby airport. I must say that the hotel was very impressive. It had many offerings such as a souvenir store, bank, travel services, etc. While we did not have a chance to use the pool, it looked huge - like a resort pool. The service was professional. The room was very large and clean. I'm not sure but this hotel certainly seems new. It was a very quick ride to the airport the next morning. We saw mostly tour groups stay here. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank jing0423

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Its a nice open hotel for over night stay in amman. Safe for single woman travelers.
Nice staff and good service. Food is ok not much variety for vegetarians and suggested have more variety in veg

In all good hotel to stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Somya D
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I want to thank Mr. Ahmad and Mrs. Abeer from the house keeping departmet also I would like to thank Mrs. Rima and Razan from the breakfast resturant department. The 4 people that I metioned have great attitude towards people made me feel like I'm at home and did the best they can for us. Excellent survice! Because of them next time if I come across I would definatly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Yan H
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel has a wonderful survice! I would like to thank the staff in reception and house keeping especially the superviser Mr.Ahmad Al Benni he is a good english speaker,he has a very kind attitude and he is very helpful to us. Also thanks for girl staff at the breakfast resturant. The service is excellent, the rooms are nice and modern and if you like pools you definatly wouldn't want to miss this place since the pool is superbly clean and you can have a great pool party! My overall experiance at this hotel is great! I really recommand it. :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Jade H
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We spent one night here our first night in Jordan and were happy with the stay. The room was nice and modern and the breakfast in the morning had a lot of variety. The "meet and greet" services are a great idea but the quality was very different for my wife and I who were meeting up in Amman at the end of a business trip. My meet and greet was excellent as the gentleman met me at the gate and controlled the whole process from fast tracking me through passport control and also getting my bags. My wife on the other hand was met by a young lady who did not assist her at all outside of standing beside her in line. I'd still recommend using the service as there is no charge but be aware that the quality can vary greatly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank looseendsmakeknots
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

It's a fantastic hotel! Actually it was my first time in Jordan and when I came to this hotel ,me and my friends join a really amazing pool party . If you wanna have a really good time here in Jordan. You shouldn't miss this hotel:)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank MelMadelynMay
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Where do start we were sent to this hotel after having a 16hr delayed flight with BA.
I don't want to go into the nitty gritty but BEWARE is all I can say.. We arrived around 10am and went to our room about half an hour later someone tried to enter but as a couple of rooms where being cleaned we thought it was a "chambermaid " error .
Later that evening at 21.00 we went back to our room to get some sleep before heading to the airport when a man entered out room!!!
He was not housekeeping and the hotel could not identify who he was as they got the cleaner and is wasnt him. Feeling very apprehensive we then departed from the hotel and didn't stay around long enough to find out who this strange man was!!!
It made the cold food seem quite trivial .
I'm sure the hotel may be nice but knowing there is a man on the premises who can enter your room is not the kind of place I wish to stay !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Sarahertravel

Travellers are raving about these Amman hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Amman
Amman Pasha Hotel
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,190 reviews
Amman Marriott Hotel
Amman Marriott Hotel
#11 of 142 in Amman

Been to Amman Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!