Hisham Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$110
US$368
US$233
Hotel Misk(Amman)
US$71
US$62
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$201
US$173
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
US$306
US$285
Agoda.com
All reviewsquiet streethotel is locatedrooms are bigcomfortable hotelstayed for nightspleasant stayrainbow streetcircletaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I went there twice this year, and I really appreciate my standing there.
Located in a secured area but sometimes difficult for taximan to find
Receptionnists are nice. Rooms are wonderful and comfortable. Breakfast is also nice : a large choice of foods.
Mitigant point : noise if you are in a room below the 4th floor due to the bar at the cellar

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the 4th floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel was recommended by a friend who stayed here years ago. When I stayed there last year, it's still nice, the room was clean, and I love the bathroom too.
The owner and staff were nice. It's located on a quiet street near a hospital and a nice park. There's a bar at night on the first floor. Haven't tried it just yet, but my colleague said it's one of the famous bar in Amman.

Room Tip: higher floor, better view
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The Hisham is quite an institution in Amman, small and very well run. It is located in the diplomatic area, not in the area where there is nightlife, tho it has a small bar in a lovely garden. There are a a few very nice (but relatively expensive) restaurants around it. We liked it because of its size and also the friendly and helpful staff. We think it is good value for money, the tariff includes breakfast which is very good, with an array of local labnehs and dishes, as well as the more standard omelette and toast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I stayed here before several years ago, when it was a pleasant, friendly hotel. Now it is terrible. It was as if they hadn't cleaned since my last stay - my room and bathroom smelt disgusting I believe due to mould and drains. When I complained a man came and sprayed some air freshener. In the end I had to sleep close to an open window to bear the atmosphere. The price was also much more than it should have been for the standard - it seems they are now taking advartage of their former reputation, which they are now destroying. Need to find a new friendly hotel in Amman.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I recently stayed at the Hisham Hotel in Amman, Jordan. It fulfilled all of my requirements and expectations. The rooms were very clean, the staff particularly helpful, and the location excellent - near to the historic sites of Amman, but still a place of quiet and calm.

Room Tip: Just choose a room on an upper floor for a good view!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo